Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

One leaderboard for all PokerSchool members

Old
Question
One leaderboard for all PokerSchool members - Thu Jul 28, 2011, 03:49 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
ChromeStar
One leaderboard for all PokerSchool members

All school members will be ranked together in the same leaderboards – one for the Open Skill League, one for the Premier Skill League and one for the Premier Skill League Qualifier.

------------------------------------------------------

I do not quite understand when it says "All school members will be ranked "together" in the same leaderboards. Then it says - "one" for the OSL, "one" for the PSL and "one" for the PSLQ.

Instead of saying "same leaderboards", is it not clearer to say "separate leaderboards"? I found it misleading.

Please enlighten.

Old
Thu Jul 28, 2011, 03:52 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
asked and answered already

Old
Thu Jul 28, 2011, 03:56 PM
(#3)
ChromeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
asked and answered already
Thanks. Can you give me the link of the thread? I have another question if it's ok. Can I play in the Open Skill League and Premier Skill League at the same month?

Old
Thu Jul 28, 2011, 03:59 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahCandatu View Post
Thanks. Can you give me the link of the thread? I have another question if it's ok. Can I play in the Open Skill League and Premier Skill League at the same month?

YES BUT YOUR POINTS DON'T COUNT IN THE OPEN

Old
Thu Jul 28, 2011, 04:04 PM
(#5)
ChromeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
YES BUT YOUR POINTS DON'T COUNT IN THE OPEN

Thanks hemetdennis. I will rephrase my first question above: Will there be separate leaderboards - one for the Open, one for the Premier, and one for the Qualifier? Or will it be ONE LEADERBOARD? I am confused about the word "same leaderboards" and then states "one for". Which is which? Please enlighten me.

Old
Thu Jul 28, 2011, 04:17 PM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I cant recall the location, but staff said there will be a separate board for each

Old
Thu Jul 28, 2011, 04:20 PM
(#7)
ChromeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
I cant recall the location, but staff said there will be a separate board for each
Thanks roomik17!

Old
Thu Jul 28, 2011, 06:04 PM
(#8)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
THREE LEADER BOARDS

Old
Fri Jul 29, 2011, 06:39 PM
(#9)
ChromeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
three leader boards

that settles me down. Thanks a bunch hemetdennis!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com