Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

couldnt fold

Old
couldnt fold - Fri Jul 29, 2011, 09:56 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
i was in a micro sng,and sat. for the red spade,and league started ,was bouncing from all three,hit KK, looked someone was all in and it was to sweet i shoved ,dam he had AA and he held,
thrid hand in league and out this is going to hurt ,but was so wound up ,made a bad call in the red spade and done , and to round it off nicely

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

what a great night lol

dam dam dam ,after a long week of fold fold fold fold ect ect ect

Old
Sat Jul 30, 2011, 12:30 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
I know what you mean, sometimes when I have multiple tables, I play the PSSL like a regular mtt (HORRORS)!! I get my tables mixed up and sometimes its OK, sometimes NOT.

Sometimes its just not possible to fold that premium hand that you've waited for forever. I feel your pain, btdt.

Old
Sat Jul 30, 2011, 02:22 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLaws62 View Post
i was in a micro sng,and sat. for the red spade,and league started ,was bouncing from all three,hit KK, looked someone was all in and it was to sweet i shoved ,dam he had AA and he held,
thrid hand in league and out this is going to hurt ,but was so wound up ,made a bad call in the red spade and done , and to round it off nicely

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

what a great night lol

dam dam dam ,after a long week of fold fold fold fold ect ect ect
was this player at your table for long,reason why im asking because if he had a tight image then its an easy fold as if his image was loose id still make the call,while i was watching this hand i had a funny feeling the raiser was gonna turn over aces because off the position the player had

Old
Sat Jul 30, 2011, 05:03 PM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2011
ron third hand in match i had no read on anyone ,and all in depends on a lot in league hence the post ,i know better than to play at this point lol

Old
Mon Aug 01, 2011, 03:01 AM
(#5)
Since: May 2011
Trip big pockets - now there is a suprise.

Havent seen that crap before.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com