Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

PM League Question

Old
PM League Question - Sat Jul 30, 2011, 11:36 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Hello fellow members, My question is really simple one which I can't quite Figure out the answer too....My question pertains to the PM League in August, and the Normal League for the rest of the players...Since the New League in August will only have the top 1500 players playing for the 30K Prize Pool Correct? Then the rest of the 100K field will be playing for the 13K correct? My Question is What would happen if you happen to play in both leagues?

For Instance I know we get points in the League, so there fore We would be getting points in the New League Format correct? Meaning if you are in the PM league then you would receive points for the PM league, but then If you in the Regular League you would only gain points for that correct? Now Assuming you get into the PM league then why can't you have a chance to play for both the Prize Pools? The 30K prize pool in the PM league and the 13K Prize pool in the Normal League? Or is there Something I'm not Understanding about this League?

Also while at it, Assuming you can play in both leagues, and get points in both leagues for there separate leagues...For instance PM league is One league so My Games in the PM league go towards the PM league, Now the Regular League my Points in there go Towards the Regular league, So there For I would have 2 standings depend on what League I'm looking at correct? Now my Next question is about the Qualifications for the PM league from say the Regular league, Since 800 from the Regular league make it to the PM League Assuming I don't make the C.O in the PM league but do Make the Required Cut off in the Regular league, wouldn't that mean I qualify once again?

These are the Questions I'd like Addressed

Ty all for the help

Old
Sat Jul 30, 2011, 11:45 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Note: Members that have been invited to the Premier Skill League are not eligible to compete in the Open Skill League leaderboard during that month. For example, if you were awarded an 'August Premier Skill League Ticket', you will not be prevented from playing in the Open League tournaments during August, but your results in those will not be scored for the Open League leaderboard. However all members are welcome to compete in the Premier Skill League Qualifier leaderboard.

Read more: PokerSchool Skill League – Poker School Online: Learn Poker Strategy, Odds and Tells http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/league#ixzz1TeQVjCfi

HOPE THIS HELPS

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com