Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Talk about suckouts

Old
Talk about suckouts - Sun Jul 31, 2011, 05:00 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
I was waiting for the start of registration for the 17.00 PSSL and something came up to make me miss out.

I managed to get back with five minutes before the start of the tourney and there was already 10,000 entered.

Just for the sheer hell of it, I tried the left click on the register button and double depress the space bar, when someone deregistered, which seems to happen quite often.

Imagine my surprise when I was registered with only three minutes left until the tourney start..

Whoooooo Hooooo.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com