Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

i know be positive

Old
i know be positive - Sun Jul 31, 2011, 06:04 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
lets see how i can stay positive and keep my belief that next month will be better ,

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

two for two ,could have been three i missed the 1pm again its all good im sitting in the 500s i should be safe for the prem.

so i spent some money to get the 150 vpps ,we where told last month this would get us better payouts.cash this month i earn 20+ vpps $2.50 150+ vpps $2.50.(why do i need 150) got to play 46 with one more to go
seems i spend more now to get less chances to play and less money to win

Old
Sun Jul 31, 2011, 06:14 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE GOING FOR IS $2.50

Old
Sun Jul 31, 2011, 10:28 PM
(#3)
thats what i get for finishing in the 500s with the 47 games i got to play

Old
Sun Jul 31, 2011, 10:30 PM
(#4)
im playing the 47th now and in the points

Old
Mon Aug 01, 2011, 02:55 AM
(#5)
Since: May 2011
M8 - honestly I feel for you. Now there are going to be a load of self sanctimonious holes who come on here and start talking about variance and other poker garbage - personally I honestly think these are just people who are paid to come on here to spout garbage so you keep you throwing money at this bollox.

Checked my stats for the last week and - guess what - I seem to play extremely well until we start closing in on the money positions and then - WHAM - I coudnt hit a hand to save my life. AA goes down, KK goes down, QQ goes down - and I am not talking about better hands I am talking about utter garbage that "just" happens to hit that one outer against my 16 outers EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Except for this mornings tourney where I play for 4.5 hours to make the cash and then, WHAM, QQ and guess what ????? yeah thats right - I am all-in and find myself up against KK. Seriously - you couldnt make this up if you tried. It is an absolute joke.

Should see me in the Skill League - hit the odd hand now and again - but put me in the Sunday Storm and BAM YET AGAIN - not a single playable hand in 200 hands. Honestly - how on earth is pokerstars still in business? It really is a joke - every single Sunday Storm time after time after time after time after time after time - ed infinitum.

Todays Sunday Storm I was seated at a table with a guy playing like Phil Ivey - and I thought WOW he is really good I better check his stats and guess what - ROI so low the computer had trouble registering it - he has never played a game over 10c in his life and he has lost every single one he has played but suddenly he is playing like a pro and in the top 200 in the Storm. Please, please explain that one to me. Never gone anything higher than $1 in a year but he suddenly decides to play an $11 game and is hitting everything - and I mean everything - please explain to me how that is not a deliberate set up.

Well I made my final deposit ever today - no more - I am now a freeroll maniac like so many others. Forget skill league, forget trying to play decent poker because I am going donkey every time and then sitting out if I hit enough to double up. And if I dont hit anything - so what - what have I lost?

This entire site is an absolute joke. There is no skill involved anywhere - there never has been but I was too stupid to come on here and say so. Well now I am saying it - and for all those who dont agree with me - TOUGH - I dont care what you think and I WILL NOT change my views. I just intend to milk the freerolls for all I can get because you aint getting another penny from me.

My last ever post on here so reply how you like - it wont be read by me. Its just a pity I cant put what I really want to say - but for those of you with an IQ big enough just imagine lots of ****** everywhere and you will get the drift. Absolute ******* joke.

Old
Mon Aug 01, 2011, 03:10 AM
(#6)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy8334 View Post
M8 - honestly I feel for you. Now there are going to be a load of self sanctimonious holes who come on here and start talking about variance and other poker garbage - personally I honestly think these are just people who are paid to come on here to spout garbage so you keep you throwing money at this bollox.

Checked my stats for the last week and - guess what - I seem to play extremely well until we start closing in on the money positions and then - WHAM - I coudnt hit a hand to save my life. AA goes down, KK goes down, QQ goes down - and I am not talking about better hands I am talking about utter garbage that "just" happens to hit that one outer against my 16 outers EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Except for this mornings tourney where I play for 4.5 hours to make the cash and then, WHAM, QQ and guess what ????? yeah thats right - I am all-in and find myself up against KK. Seriously - you couldnt make this up if you tried. It is an absolute joke.

Should see me in the Skill League - hit the odd hand now and again - but put me in the Sunday Storm and BAM YET AGAIN - not a single playable hand in 200 hands. Honestly - how on earth is pokerstars still in business? It really is a joke - every single Sunday Storm time after time after time after time after time after time - ed infinitum.

Todays Sunday Storm I was seated at a table with a guy playing like Phil Ivey - and I thought WOW he is really good I better check his stats and guess what - ROI so low the computer had trouble registering it - he has never played a game over 10c in his life and he has lost every single one he has played but suddenly he is playing like a pro and in the top 200 in the Storm. Please, please explain that one to me. Never gone anything higher than $1 in a year but he suddenly decides to play an $11 game and is hitting everything - and I mean everything - please explain to me how that is not a deliberate set up.

Well I made my final deposit ever today - no more - I am now a freeroll maniac like so many others. Forget skill league, forget trying to play decent poker because I am going donkey every time and then sitting out if I hit enough to double up. And if I dont hit anything - so what - what have I lost?

This entire site is an absolute joke. There is no skill involved anywhere - there never has been but I was too stupid to come on here and say so. Well now I am saying it - and for all those who dont agree with me - TOUGH - I dont care what you think and I WILL NOT change my views. I just intend to milk the freerolls for all I can get because you aint getting another penny from me.

My last ever post on here so reply how you like - it wont be read by me. Its just a pity I cant put what I really want to say - but for those of you with an IQ big enough just imagine lots of ****** everywhere and you will get the drift. Absolute ******* joke.

YOU KNOW THE FUNNY PART IS YOU KEEP COMING BACK LOL
AND THEN TODAY YOU DEPOSIT AGAIN YOU NEED HELP

THAT SITE IS RIGGED SO I'M GOING TO GIVE THEM MORE MONEY LOL
YOU FUNNY THANK YOU FOR A GOOD LOL TO END MY NIGHT

BUT REALLY YOU NEED HELP GO GET SOME

Old
Mon Aug 01, 2011, 09:18 AM
(#7)
ok i was wrong i had a big minus finished 570 and won $2:50 and thanks i did not stand a chance 47 played great system for working boys

Old
Tue Aug 02, 2011, 01:31 AM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:

the answer is sattelites he won a satty,remember 1thing alot off the sunday and saturday magor tournaments have lots off satties which meens alot off more fish then in normal tournaments

Old
Tue Aug 02, 2011, 07:59 PM
(#9)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:

that's rich...i was a freeroll grinder for 3 years here on pokerstars until americans were kicked out...anyways, i hadn't had much success, and didn't have a lot of experience playing real money games, yet i desposited 100 dollars on another poker site and started playing real money games everyday...it's been over 2 months and im still playing comfortably on it. jeez man how many deposits have u lost? i dunno but i think it's ur bad play taking ur money, not the site. maybe u r not good enough to play 11 dollar buyin tourneys? or maybe ur bankroll doesn't support it?

Old
Wed Aug 03, 2011, 02:57 PM
(#10)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Boy, it's sure hard to see the crap hands get rewarded. My AA's just got cracked at a final table for one of those Premier League qualifiers by TT. If they hadn't hit their two-outer they'd have been out and I'd have been the commanding chip leader. Instead they made at least $40 more than I did (the game's still going).

That being said, I didn't get to final table without having my own share of luck. Still ... kind of frustrating ...

EDIT: Game's over - the luck box came in 1st - made $65 to my $11. Maybe I ought to use my cash to buy me some lucky charms

EDIT #2: Oh wait - I can't read hehe - they came in second ... still made $40 more than me. Oh well ... I'm happy with the $11. I'm starting to get the hang of maintaining my stack, rather than blowing it on coin-flops for 2/3 my stack, etc. So that's been cool

Last edited by TrustySam; Wed Aug 03, 2011 at 03:20 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com