Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

missed out by 4 minutes.

Old
missed out by 4 minutes. - Mon Aug 01, 2011, 12:23 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
I was playing in 2 tournaments 1 that I finished early, and got my VPPs I was trying to get before midnight for my 20VPPS required for the premiere league. 1 tourney, I lasted just 4 minutes past midnight, not giving me the 5.5 VPPs until after I was out 4 minutes after midnight, and now, even if I did make it, I didn't reach the 20 VPPs, so looks like I'll be playing in open league, and basically just wasted $20 trying to get my VPPs in case I made it

Think I'll take the time this month to see if I can earn the 150 VPP level, and play for the top 500 to catch a top level prem league ticket for september.

Guess that means my top 1500 spot will be up for grabs. Maybe I'll see you all in premiere league for September. GL to all my friends.

Last edited by Stakehorse75; Mon Aug 01, 2011 at 12:59 AM.. Reason: my spot.....

Old
Mon Aug 01, 2011, 07:41 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
bummer

Old
reply. - Mon Aug 01, 2011, 08:12 AM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bindy67 View Post
bummer
Yes, Bindy, a bummer it is. Especially seeings how I bought in to the 2 tourneys before midnight, so they had their money from me well before midnight, don't know why they can't issue the VPPs after the tourney starts. In this case, it's costing me a month in the premiere league, and another month of playing with donkeys, being stressed out "when donks catch".

To those of you who decide to stay in open league, looking for an easy month, guess again, the only sanity has now left all tables in the open league, this is going to be like playing bingo, where none of the numbers on your card are in the ball hopper.

Last off I'd like to give a hats off to 1 player, for telling me my hand was not a bad beat, and just last week, they posted a hand in the bad beats thread that was the exact same hand, and situation that my bad beat was, you must be pretty special to be the monopolizer of bad beats on that hand and yet, telling me that my hand wasn't 1 with exact same situation. Let me guess, it's only a bad beat when you are the 1 on the recieving end???..........

Last edited by Stakehorse75; Mon Aug 01, 2011 at 08:17 AM..

Old
Mon Aug 01, 2011, 07:18 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
I guess the moral is don't leave it too late. Get those VPP's 1st week of the month

Old
Mon Aug 01, 2011, 07:26 PM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
WELL YOU GOT AN EARLY START ON NEXT MO. VPP'S

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com