Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

VIP REWARD CLUB ( VPPs)

Old
VIP REWARD CLUB ( VPPs) - Mon Aug 01, 2011, 06:12 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
August is Pokerstars VIP club mega month.

BRONZE STAR

Earn just 75 vpp's in August and receive Silver Star status until the end of September.
Example 1. ~ Bronze Star player earns 75 vpp's by August 16th and will become a Silver Star player until the end of September.

SILVER STAR

Earn just 300 vpp's in August and receive Gold Star status until the end of September.
Example 1. ~ Silver Star player earns 300 vpp's by August 16th and will become a Gold Star player until the end of September.

Example 2. ~ Silver Star player earns 750 vpp's by August 20th and will become a Platinum Star player until the end of September.

All of the above will come with added benefits like entry into the $100,000 monthly freeroll for Gold Star and Platinum players

Plus once you reach your different status your Fpp's will multiply faster

This is a great opportunity to advance up to the next level. I hope everyone takes advantage of this offer and also makes some money doing it, there will be plenty of fish at the tables in the next few weeks for sure, Stick within your BR and don't go overboard trying to chase a level that is beyond you. Good Luck everyone and I hope to see some Bling Bling around your Avatars later in the month

Old
Mon Aug 01, 2011, 07:22 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
i'm going to be the only bronze star on pokerstars as not planning to play anything but premier league. i'll be unique.

Old
Mon Aug 01, 2011, 08:40 AM
(#3)
This is quite awesome ! Just do me a favour everyone, don't blow your rolls chasing a level

Old
Mon Aug 01, 2011, 06:10 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
WHAT IF YOUR A BRONZE AND GET 375 VPP'S DOES THAT PUT YOU AT GOLD ???

Old
Mon Aug 01, 2011, 07:07 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
what if your a bronze and get 375 vpp's does that put you at gold ???

no you only need 300

Old
Mon Aug 01, 2011, 07:12 PM
(#6)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
OH OK

Old
Tue Aug 02, 2011, 11:17 AM
(#7)
Wish they would make this permanent. 750 VPP in a month is too high for most people to make Silver each month.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com