Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Talonchick Interview

Old
Talonchick Interview - Tue Aug 02, 2011, 10:35 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
WhiteStar
PokerStars Women sat down recently with Team Online's newest member, Adrienne "talonchick" Rowsome. She discusses poker, her careers, interests, and life in general.

Here is an excerpt:

Q. What good things has poker brought to your life?

Poker has allowed me at times to lead a double life. It has offered me a kind of get away from the mundane and the routine of working a Monday-Friday job. I get to live a more extravagant lifestyle because of the winnings from poker, whether it is through traveling, designer shopping, fancy cars, or other things.

Poker has also introduced me to some quality players, I get a real kick out of walking through the Rio and being recognized as Talonchick. Some of my best friends I have met through poker.

Click here for the full article.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com