Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Spelling

Old
Spelling - Tue Aug 02, 2011, 11:52 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE TROUBLE SPELLING*** AOCDRNDICG TO RSCHEEARCH AT CMABRIGDE UINERVTISY, IT DSENO'T MTAETR WAHT OERDR THE LTTERES IN A WROD ARE, THE OLNY IPROAMTNT TIHNG IS TAHT THE FRSIT AND LSAT LTEETR BE IN THE RGHIT PCLAE. TIHS IS BCUSEAE THE HUAMN MNID DEOS NOT RAED ERVEY LTETER BY ISTLEF, BUT THE WROD AS A WLOHE. IF YOU CAN RAED TIHS, PSOT IT TO YUOR WLAL. OLNY 55% OF PLEPOE CAN

Old
Wed Aug 03, 2011, 12:16 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE TROUBLE SPELLING*** AOCDRNDICG TO RSCHEEARCH AT CMABRIGDE UINERVTISY, IT DSENO'T MTAETR WAHT OERDR THE LTTERES IN A WROD ARE, THE OLNY IPROAMTNT TIHNG IS TAHT THE FRSIT AND LSAT LTEETR BE IN THE RGHIT PCLAE. TIHS IS BCUSEAE THE HUAMN MNID DEOS NOT RAED ERVEY LTETER BY ISTLEF, BUT THE WROD AS A WLOHE. IF YOU CAN RAED TIHS, PSOT IT TO YUOR WLAL. OLNY 55% OF PLEPOE CAN

Don't show this post to tazz.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old
Wed Aug 03, 2011, 01:21 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
ahts ralely azamning but it deonst seem to wrok wehn i try it..

Old
Wed Aug 03, 2011, 09:14 AM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2011
Lokos jsut lkie my wirtnig..... Mkaes prfcet snecne to me! Saw tihs aobut a yaer ago on fcaeobok ptrety cool.

Old
Wed Aug 03, 2011, 09:20 AM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post

Haha, it's hard to believe only 55% of people can read it when it seems so easy lol. I seen this somewhere a couple of days ago an was gonna post it here but then i thought who gives a rat's A... guess i was wrong

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com