Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

z0mg im so EXCITED

Old
z0mg im so EXCITED - Wed Aug 03, 2011, 12:24 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
arent you?

No but really looking forward to geeking it out adjusting sleeping schedule to grind these tourneys w00t w00t

Old
Wed Aug 03, 2011, 12:43 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
I saw the title of this thread and thought you were going to come out as a Pointer sister.

No seriously if I could play I would be pretty geeked up for the Premier League and all the other promos Stars is running right now (the 10% to a Star promo is mega-sweet) and would be trying my luck at using FPP's and short buy-in satellites to get into a WCOOP event or 2.

Great time of the year to be playing here for sure.

Old
Wed Aug 03, 2011, 01:00 AM
(#3)
Yeah if I didnt have a seriously crazy downswing last month id be rolled to make gold easily, maybe platinum. Pretty frustrating that it would come now but what can you do.. Id love to play some WCOOP but its looking very unlikely. I think the only things ill be playing is the UKIPT division 1, regional freerolls if im bored and premier league. :\

Old
Wed Aug 03, 2011, 02:43 AM
(#4)
ROFL first hand about to be dealt and my internet dies, just came back up there, lost 30% of my stack. LOVE MY INTERNET.

Old
Wed Aug 03, 2011, 02:50 AM
(#5)
Why is everyone clocking like its viable for a 82 ITM with 100% tag nits :S

Old
Wed Aug 03, 2011, 02:55 AM
(#6)
Deleted user
The clocking is pretty funny though,Im not going to tell them why!

Old
Wed Aug 03, 2011, 03:02 AM
(#7)
Its not that funny when everyone at your table is doing it so your forced into their strategy and dragged down with them.

Old
Wed Aug 03, 2011, 03:37 AM
(#8)
Avg stack is 7BB's in a 10 minute blind structure, this is just dumb. Full tournament is clocking and I have no idea how they havent grasped that it isnt going to work yet. Why am I actually posting this here, maybe I should be keeping this special information secret!!! Oh wait...

Old
Wed Aug 03, 2011, 03:37 AM
(#9)
Deleted user
Not me Ive been sucking out left and right and loving it.

Old
Wed Aug 03, 2011, 04:15 AM
(#10)
Under 6 BB avg hahahahahah

Old
Wed Aug 03, 2011, 04:31 AM
(#11)
Ok so maybe it does seem viable to run the clock down after blinds are above like 300 ;\

Old
Wed Aug 03, 2011, 05:28 AM
(#12)
58th finish, not bad. Shoulda went further but you cant always rely on people folding K6 and not cracking 1010 :|

Old
Wed Aug 03, 2011, 08:31 PM
(#13)
Since: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Widzywidzy^^ View Post
Ok so maybe it does seem viable to run the clock down after blinds are above like 300 ;\
so all that bitchin and now you time out ...wow some peoples kids

Old
Wed Aug 03, 2011, 09:22 PM
(#14)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarrahnsMom View Post
so all that bitchin and now you time out ...wow some peoples kids
If you read the thread youll see I dont condone timing out but admit that if its viable then so be it, although id much prefer it wasnt there for anyone to abuse, me included :p

Old
Wed Aug 03, 2011, 09:57 PM
(#15)
Since: Jul 2010
Roflmfao

Old
Wed Aug 03, 2011, 11:51 PM
(#16)
Since: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Widzywidzy^^ View Post
If you read the thread youll see I dont condone timing out but admit that if its viable then so be it, although id much prefer it wasnt there for anyone to abuse, me included :p
your a lier you came right out and called cannon a cheat ...like i said sum peeps ..no excuse ..now u do it ...typical..im sick of your types ..ive been called canadian b**** canadian c*** canadian moron all for doing something totally within the rules ..if i played live with any of you freaks ..you would be lookin for more than a hand you be lookin for your teeth...GTH F.M

Old
Thu Aug 04, 2011, 06:11 AM
(#17)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
your a lier you came right out and called cannon a cheat ...like i said sum peeps ..no excuse ..now u do it ...typical..im sick of your types ..ive been called canadian b**** canadian c*** canadian moron all for doing something totally within the rules ..if i played live with any of you freaks ..you would be lookin for more than a hand you be lookin for your teeth...GTH F.M
Wow

I guess it's that time of the month again

Old
Thu Aug 04, 2011, 09:12 AM
(#18)
Quote:
No one cares if people give you abuse on the internet your only the 4 billionth person to be treated badly here. And for the record ive never thrown random location based abuse at anyone on pokerstars.

Please quote where I said someone who runs the clock down is a cheat.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com