Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Wcoop

Old
Wcoop - Wed Aug 03, 2011, 08:46 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
New promotion that most peeps don't seem to know about - anyone reaching a final table in a Women's tourney wins a step 1 ticket for the WCOOP. This promotion is valid for the entire month of august, this is a great opportunity, ladies, don't let it pass you by!!

PS is trying to encourage more women to play poker, and they are offering some great incentives!!

Old
Thu Aug 04, 2011, 07:22 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
I read thru all the WCOOP stuff and missed that. Thanks!

Old
Thu Aug 04, 2011, 09:11 AM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2011
WhiteStar
Here's a link to the information. http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/women-wcoop/

The promotion started on August 1 and runs throughout the month. Good luck!

Old
Thu Aug 04, 2011, 07:42 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Thanks so much for the tip Joy - my attention goes all over the place to the message boards and the leaderboards and the videos and the articles ... I never would have noticed the great offer if you hadn't thought to post it for us just in case

Thanks Jen for the link too

GL at the tables everybody! Very nice offer!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com