Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

poker school premier skill leauge

Old
poker school premier skill leauge - Wed Aug 03, 2011, 10:11 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
l have to say don't like it at all. l feel that l am only playing a couple of hands each time.
only 3 times a day 2:00 am 2:00 pm and 9:00 pm that totally sucks. Who came up with these times come on really? All that work last month with 150 vvp and top 1500 for what to play less games. l guess it is good for people with no life but some of us do. l say to pokerstars rethink your new league.
just a thought.
jetta

Old
Wed Aug 03, 2011, 10:15 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
HEY SEN'S WHERE'S THE DEAD HORSE ??

Old
Wed Aug 03, 2011, 10:23 PM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
I wouldn't be complaining about those times. I could comfortably average two a day (and work full-time) with those times. To do that pace in the UK, I'm going to have to sacrifice a lot of sleep.

If you still don't like it................ Blame America!!!!!!!!!!

Old
Wed Aug 03, 2011, 10:38 PM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentire View Post
I wouldn't be complaining about those times. I could comfortably average two a day (and work full-time) with those times. To do that pace in the UK, I'm going to have to sacrifice a lot of sleep.

l would like your job. And how is sacrificing sleep a good thing unless your single and young.
Blame America why they didn't make the format.

Old
Wed Aug 03, 2011, 10:42 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Quote:

WTF HOW IS IT THE U.S.'S FAULT
YOU JUST TO FUNNY

Old
Wed Aug 03, 2011, 10:42 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
HEY SEN'S WHERE'S THE DEAD HORSE ??

LoL Sorry, having trouble keeping up with all the crying. Full-time job mocking people

Old
Wed Aug 03, 2011, 10:50 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
WTF HOW IS IT THE U.S.'S FAULT
YOU JUST TO FUNNY

Because the old PSO league's times were tailored to USA/Canada.

I think the combining of the leagues came about because the PSO league became too small after the withdrawal of the USA (about a 70% reduction).

So yes....Blame America.

Old
Wed Aug 03, 2011, 10:58 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Because the old PSO league's times were tailored to USA/Canada.

I think the combining of the leagues came about because the PSO league became too small after the withdrawal of the USA (about a 70% reduction).

So yes....Blame America.

OK YOU WIN IT'S OUR FAULT

WE SCREWED YOU AGAIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LET US KNOW WHEN WE CAN DO IT AGAIN HAHAHAHAHAHA

Old
Wed Aug 03, 2011, 11:37 PM
(#9)
You haven't screwed me at all. I just think that PSO was Ameri-centric, now it isn't.

The only people who have been screwed is the American poker playing public. Sadly, we all get the government we allow to rule us. US government has been out of control for a long time.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com