Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

sanya guliy runs like god

Old
sanya guliy runs like god - Thu Aug 04, 2011, 09:23 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
Ok the real reason for making this thread was to ask if any of you play the division 1 or 2 UKIPT leagues, and if so, could you direct me to a forum which is active with the players playing it every day. Google is giving me nothing.

If you feel like discussing some stuff in the last 2 days of tournaments feel free :p

Sorry if you think this is irrelevant spam but hey, atleast im giving you something new to read!

Old
Thu Aug 04, 2011, 05:05 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2011
BronzeStar
Oh, and I wanted to comment on sanya guliy's run so far...

Old
Thu Aug 04, 2011, 05:24 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Widzywidzy^^ View Post
Ok the real reason for making this thread was to ask if any of you play the division 1 or 2 UKIPT leagues, and if so, could you direct me to a forum which is active with the players playing it every day. Google is giving me nothing.

If you feel like discussing some stuff in the last 2 days of tournaments feel free :p

Sorry if you think this is irrelevant spam but hey, atleast im giving you something new to read!
I play in the league 1, but I don't no of any forums were the player's go. I don't think there is one as iv'e never heard any one there talking about one.

Old
Thu Aug 04, 2011, 09:27 PM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by De Hitman View Post
I play in the league 1, but I don't no of any forums were the player's go. I don't think there is one as iv'e never heard any one there talking about one.
You were at my mates table today as I was railing and trying to scrape ITM (which I did, yay?) You lost a ton of chips towards bubble and people were criticizing you or something, cant remember lol

Old
Fri Aug 05, 2011, 06:55 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
LOL not really the case as the bubble was 45 and there was 46 left and i had a 12,000 chip stack with the average chip stack being 4000. and it was a SB vs BB scenario with the SB having 5,000 in chips flop comes and he bets 600 so i put the pressure on him and raised him all-in thinking he might not want to gamble this close to the bubble, well he had top pair with a Q kicker and called and I was holding nothing and he wins the pot and calls me dumb, as I had him well covered and he risked being the bubble boy I told him he needed to look in the mirror In the next hand I won 4000 chips. and was back to more or less the 12,000 and went on to finish ITM getting my 5 points which is my target every game. and so far with 4 games played I have 25 points and sit in 4th place 6 points behind the leader. He's not even in the top 25 and has less than half the points I have so he's no threat to me at this stage. If he was a top ten player then I would of been more inclined to have doubled him up. i see your in 64th with 8 points so good luck in your next games

Old
Fri Aug 05, 2011, 06:03 PM
(#6)
Yeah I run like shit in division 1, im glad ive been running a bit better over here though. ITM today though so slowly making progress. Yeah I aim for ITM every day aswell but if I have a big stack near the bubble ill apply pressure pretty much all the time to try and get a stack going for FT, doesnt always work out though ;\

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com