Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

English are #1

Old
English are #1 - Thu Aug 04, 2011, 10:47 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
Is it just me or does this new system feel a bit wrong??
Stil too many donks and everyone is using the timebank EVERY hand (cos they are so used to surviving the onslaught of idiots.
Also, it's like a big dick waving contest; example it gets folded round to the cutoff or button and they have to raise pretty much any 2 cards like its their right because they have postion in the hand.
Yes Mr L.A.COOL i'm talking about you sir.
Then they complain in the chat when the person actually re shoves on them with a hand that might not be as good and sucks out or a hand that wants to play HU vs their raising range.
I know this new league format has different blind levels which pretty much forces the action MUCH quicker, i tend to just treat it like the sng turbo's i'm used to playin.
Push fold mode happens so much quicker, at 1st i was using 2.5x raises or 2.8 from later postion with 12-20 bb's but that just encourage's ppl to try to see a flop and crack my hand.
I'm done with that now .. push or fold, u wanna call ? be my guest

Old
Thu Aug 04, 2011, 11:11 PM
(#2)
Since: May 2011
BronzeStar
ok i'll call

Old
Thu Aug 04, 2011, 11:51 PM
(#3)
Since: Mar 2011
BronzeStar
I raise your all in :-)

Old
Thu Aug 04, 2011, 11:56 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by fezza_rst View Post
Also, it's like a big dick waving contest; example it gets folded round to the cutoff or button and they have to raise pretty much any 2 cards like its their right because they have postion in the hand.
Yes Mr L.A.COOL i'm talking about you sir.
Then they complain in the chat when the person actually re shoves on them with a hand that might not be as good and sucks out or a hand that wants to play HU vs their raising range.
Higher you go the more prevalent LP raises become, may as well get used to it. Although I do agree they are retarded if they complain about the blinds defending light range ... that's just silly

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com