Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

Weeeeeeeeee Chat Back Game 2:45pm est

Old
Wink
Weeeeeeeeee Chat Back Game 2:45pm est - Fri Aug 05, 2011, 02:19 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Come and Play and Have some fun if ya's aren't busy I get my CHAT Back finally @ 3:09pm . 25k Bounty on me LOL

Home Game info is :

57500 / 69696969 Kitty's Penthouse

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hugs ,

Mary

Old
Fri Aug 05, 2011, 02:42 AM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
FOR HOW LONG ???

Old
Wink
LOL - Fri Aug 05, 2011, 04:13 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Well only if I knew how to Do a Poll on here LOL would be fun to see . Oh I got it BACK WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ... Im sitting on a Play$ tbl and see the Chat ban has been Lifted thank goodness

Lets Pahty LOL

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com