Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

home game ticket

Old
home game ticket - Fri Aug 05, 2011, 08:12 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
hi guys how do i use my home game ticket ?

i new to ps and havn't got any poeople that i kno playing on here is possible to join someone esles i have a $5.5 home game ticket thanks.

Last edited by D LEGEND89; Fri Aug 05, 2011 at 08:22 AM..

Old
Fri Aug 05, 2011, 11:26 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Welcome to the forum Legend.
Take a look at the Home Games forum. There should be some clubs there looking for players. I remember some were talking of using those tickets in their games.
If you see something that looks good, you can apply, or send them a pm.
Let us know if you have any other questions.

Old
Sat Aug 13, 2011, 01:29 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
Looking for a $5.50 game
Heres my stuff

My Club ID is: 496357

Invitation Code: Professional Poker Players

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com