Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

silly question 101

Old
Default
silly question 101 - Sun Aug 07, 2011, 02:28 AM
(#1)
vinsuit's Avatar
Since: Aug 2011
Posts: 5
hello there,hey ive a question regarding registering in the poker school while i am already playing in a open league freeroll game.if i make it to the points in this game, will they,the points, be loaded onto the poker school leaderboard?

or will i need to start another poker school game for this to happen?

cheers,Paul
 
Old
Default
Sun Aug 07, 2011, 02:42 AM
(#2)
hemetdennis's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,019
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinsuit View Post
hello there,hey ive a question regarding registering in the poker school while i am already playing in a open league freeroll game.if i make it to the points in this game, will they,the points, be loaded onto the poker school leaderboard?

or will i need to start another poker school game for this to happen?

cheers,Paul

I THINK IT WILL COUNT
WELCOME TO THE PSO AND THE FORUM
THERE ARE NO SILLY QUESTIONS
BUT YOU MAY GET A SILLY ANSWER SOMETIMES
GOOD LUCK



 
Old
Default
thanks - Sun Aug 07, 2011, 02:57 AM
(#3)
vinsuit's Avatar
Since: Aug 2011
Posts: 5
cheers Dennis
 
Old
Default
Sun Aug 07, 2011, 03:01 AM
(#4)
hemetdennis's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,019
BronzeStar
IT MAY TAKE A FEW DAYS TO SHOW ON THE LEADER BOARD
SO DON'T GET UPSET IF YOU DON'T SEE IT THERE LATER
SOMETIMES IT TAKES THEM AWHILE TO GET IT ALL RIGHT
GOOD LUCK



 
Old
Default
Sun Aug 07, 2011, 11:23 PM
(#5)
!!!111Dan's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinsuit View Post
hello there,hey ive a question regarding registering in the poker school while i am already playing in a open league freeroll game.if i make it to the points in this game, will they,the points, be loaded onto the poker school leaderboard?

or will i need to start another poker school game for this to happen?

cheers,Paul
Hey Paul, welcome to the league and the forum.
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking here.
I think you're asking if points will count if you're involved in another game. ??
All your tourneys will count, no matter how many you're playing in.
You can participate in simultaneous tourneys with no problem.
Leaderboards are updated at the top of the hour after a tourney ends..usually.

Like D said...no silly questions.
You'll find that this community is great about helping people.
 
Old
Default
Mon Aug 08, 2011, 12:05 AM
(#6)
hemetdennis's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,019
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!111Dan View Post
Hey Paul, welcome to the league and the forum.
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking here.
I think you're asking if points will count if you're involved in another game. ??
All your tourneys will count, no matter how many you're playing in.
You can participate in simultaneous tourneys with no problem.
Leaderboards are updated at the top of the hour after a tourney ends..usually.

Like D said...no silly questions.
You'll find that this community is great about helping people.
I THINK WHAT HE MENT WAS HE STARTED PLAYING AND WHILE HE WAS IS WHEN HE REGISTERED SO WHEN HE STARTED THE GAME HE WAS NOT REGISTERED BUT WHEN IT WAS OVER HE WAS REGISTERED

LOL

I THINK



 
Old
Default
reg during game - Wed Aug 10, 2011, 07:23 PM
(#7)
vinsuit's Avatar
Since: Aug 2011
Posts: 5
yes that is correct.i registered on pokerschool while i was playing an open league game

the league points are still showing as N/A on my profile
 
Old
Default
Wed Aug 10, 2011, 07:27 PM
(#8)
hemetdennis's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,019
BronzeStar
HOW MANY HAVE YOU PLAYED ???



 
Old
Default
Wed Aug 10, 2011, 07:30 PM
(#9)
hemetdennis's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,019
BronzeStar
OH I SEE THE PROBLEM
I THINK YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE BASIC QUIZ
AND PASS


 
Old
Default
Wed Aug 10, 2011, 07:30 PM
(#10)
!!!111Dan's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,290
I wouldn't worry too much about the profile page right now. It's more important that the leaderboard is correct.
Send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com and explain it to them and they should let you know what is going on, along with getting it fixed.

I believe you mean core quiz D. And as long as he's registered, that shouldn't matter.
 
Old
Default
Wed Aug 10, 2011, 07:31 PM
(#11)
hemetdennis's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,019
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!111Dan View Post
I wouldn't worry too much about the profile page right now. It's more important that the leaderboard is correct.
Send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com and explain it to them and they should let you know what is going on, along with getting it fixed.

I believe you mean core quiz D. And as long as he's registered, that shouldn't matter.

HE HAS TO TAKE THE QUIZ RIGHT
HE IS NOT ON THE LEADER BOARD


 
Old
Default
Wed Aug 10, 2011, 07:34 PM
(#12)
!!!111Dan's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,290
It's no longer required to pass the core quiz in order to be a member. You just have to register. That is what Admin said. You only have to pass the core quiz to get a ticket to the monthly 1k added tourney and sattys.

But...it couldn't hurt to try and pass the core quiz and see if that helps....you never know.
 
Old
Default
Wed Aug 10, 2011, 07:37 PM
(#13)
hemetdennis's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,019
BronzeStar
OH OK



 
Old
Default
quiz time - Thu Aug 11, 2011, 02:17 AM
(#14)
vinsuit's Avatar
Since: Aug 2011
Posts: 5
Thanks guys,i will take the quiz(s) in due course anyway.

the game i started and registered during, i think i got to the final 100-200,which i belive is worth about 22 points.

no dramas
 
Old
Default
Fri Aug 12, 2011, 09:32 AM
(#15)
!!!111Dan's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,290
Here's an email I received back concerning profiles not showing rank and pics not appearing. I thought there was another thread concerning this, but I can't seem to find it.

Hello Dan,

Thank you for your patience.

The Skill League Rank will be updated soon for the Open or Premier League ranking on the profile page. I didn't receive an implementation date yet.

It is correct that the players don't need the core quiz ticket (PSO member ticket) to participate in the Open or Premier league. Only players for the qualifier league need this ticket.

The profile picture issue should have been resolved in the last days and we didn't had any new reported issues. Can you please profile us with examples that we can check?

Thank you for your understanding.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.


Best regards,

Walter
PokerSchoolOnline Support

~~~

Last edited by !!!111Dan; Fri Aug 12, 2011 at 09:35 AM.. Reason: too much info
 
Old
Default
score is showing - Tue Aug 16, 2011, 05:34 AM
(#16)
vinsuit's Avatar
Since: Aug 2011
Posts: 5
cool,my score is showing on my profile now.
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com