Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Premier Skill League

Old
Thumbs down
Premier Skill League - Tue Aug 09, 2011, 04:00 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
I am getting very frustrated with this 'Skill' League.....first 3 days of playing i scored well with plus points....then when i played the 5 needed to become eligable for payout at end of the month i have had nothing but minus points...yet my game has not changed.....has anyone else found this?....it seriously is beginning to piss me off....i worked bloody hard last month to stay in the top 1500 of the open donkey league and get my vpp's up to 150....and for what.....to be shafted by pokerstars and their constant rewarding of donkey play !!!!!
highly disatisfied

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 04:08 PM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithy5x5 View Post
I am getting very frustrated with this 'Skill' League.....first 3 days of playing i scored well with plus points....then when i played the 5 needed to become eligable for payout at end of the month i have had nothing but minus points...yet my game has not changed.....has anyone else found this?....it seriously is beginning to piss me off....i worked bloody hard last month to stay in the top 1500 of the open donkey league and get my vpp's up to 150....and for what.....to be shafted by pokerstars and their constant rewarding of donkey play !!!!!
highly disatisfied
RIGGED LOL...No serious get ur act together we r playing poker GL

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 04:18 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2010
Quote:
i am getting very frustrated with this 'skill' league.....first 3 days of playing i scored well with plus points....then when i played the 5 needed to become eligable for payout at end of the month i have had nothing but minus points...yet my game has not changed.....has anyone else found this?....it seriously is beginning to piss me off....i worked bloody hard last month to stay in the top 1500 of the open donkey league and get my vpp's up to 150....and for what.....to be shafted by pokerstars and their constant rewarding of donkey play !!!!!
Highly disatisfied

ditto

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 04:22 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike8998 View Post
ditto

SO SPIKE YOUR GETTING SHAFTED BY POKERSTARS ALSO ???

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 04:33 PM
(#5)
Since: Dec 2010
You know this fine looking woman is getting angry when..........
It's her 1st post in the forum ever......
And it's to talk about the new Premier League.
Which i have watched lots of quality players falling by the wayside very early on.
Faithy - spike - i agree with you totally.
And yes Dennis - i am doing rubbish.

ON PURPOSE !!!!! lol B
Good 2 see you on here Faithy.
I think i just like being in any League.
Gives you a chance to compare yourself against others.
And if i get relegated ( which at this mo looks very likely )

Then i will take it on the chin and carry on. B

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 04:46 PM
(#6)
i have got my act together.....it's pokerstars that need to get their's together!!.....GL to u too tho.

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 04:52 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Quote:
i have got my act together.....it's pokerstars that need to get their's together!!.....GL to u too tho.

SO WHAT SHOULD POKERSTARS DO OR CHANGE ???

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 05:08 PM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2010
Faithy, welcome to the forum.

This just begs the question, if you can't beat players you perceive as bad, or "donks", then how will you compete with players you perceive as good? It doesn't look good, does it?

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and get off the train of rigged-land. If you truly thought it was rigged, would you really be "wasting" so much time here? Because that is what any thinking person would perceive it as..a waste. And I don't think you're on that train...I just think your ride is tilting a bit at the moment.

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 05:16 PM
(#9)
if it was true that they reward the donks,

l would be winning it...............hiccup

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 05:52 PM
(#10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!111Dan View Post
Faithy, welcome to the forum.

This just begs the question, if you can't beat players you perceive as bad, or "donks", then how will you compete with players you perceive as good? It doesn't look good, does it?

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and get off the train of rigged-land. If you truly thought it was rigged, would you really be "wasting" so much time here? Because that is what any thinking person would perceive it as..a waste. And I don't think you're on that train...I just think your ride is tilting a bit at the moment.

Now Dan, i never said in here that the site was rigged....just that i was highly dissatisfied atm
and also atm i can't answer your question of how i would compete with 'good' players because i keep getting knocked out by the 'bad' ones but maybe one day i will be able to answer it, you never know.....stranger things have happened
thank you for you feedback tho

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 05:55 PM
(#11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
SO WHAT SHOULD POKERSTARS DO OR CHANGE ???

they could start letting me get into the plus points again

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 06:14 PM
(#12)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
highly disatisfied
thats just the the game goes sometimes keep playing your game and things will turn around

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 06:59 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Quote:
they could start letting me get into the plus points again

SO YOU WANT THEM TO "RIG IT " SO YOU WIN ?

WHEN YOU SAY THAT POKERSTARS IS REWARDING THE DONKS, THAT IS WHEN YOU HAVE ONE FOOT ON THE "IT'S RIGGED" BAND WAGON

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 07:33 PM
(#14)
Quote:
Now Dan, i never said in here that the site was rigged....just that i was highly dissatisfied atm
and also atm i can't answer your question of how i would compete with 'good' players because i keep getting knocked out by the 'bad' ones but maybe one day i will be able to answer it, you never know.....stranger things have happened
thank you for you feedback tho
All good..you're at the spot that I would guess most everyone goes through from time to time..at least.
Gotta love this game.

Old
Wed Aug 10, 2011, 06:01 AM
(#15)
to all the people itt who are frustrated.

Maybe you aren't as good at poker as you thought you were?

Old
Wed Aug 10, 2011, 08:11 AM
(#16)
Since: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmlms13 View Post
to all the people itt who are frustrated.

Maybe you aren't as good at poker as you thought you were?
When a big stack with 94os re-raises a 4xbb with AKs n flops 2 pair
Tell me thats not frustrating
Wtf is he doing in the hand with 94os never mind re-raising pre-flop

Old
Good players will rise - eventually - Wed Aug 10, 2011, 11:59 AM
(#17)
Since: Feb 2010

Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Mon Aug 29, 2011 at 01:03 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com