Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Would you prefer to stay in the Open league if you qualify for the Premier league?

Old
Question
Would you prefer to stay in the Open league if you qualify for the Premier league? - Tue Aug 09, 2011, 05:23 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
Just as the title asks.
No explanations needed.
This is important if you wish to see anything changed.
Also, if you know of a thread that has this same issue discussed, please link it in here.
Thanks everyone.
Dano

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 05:31 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2011
BronzeStar
Yes. I would like to have the option of either accepting or denying the invitation.
Thanks
cul8rpro

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 05:39 PM
(#3)
no.......hiccup

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 05:48 PM
(#4)
Here is one thread on the subject.
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...-20VPP-on-July

Quote:
Originally Posted by cul8rpro View Post
Yes. I would like to have the option of either accepting or denying the invitation.
Thanks
cul8rpro
Welcome to the forum..glad ya' made it in.
Thanks again for your correspondence in our pm's.

Thanks to you to eff!
Players shouldn't be concerned of what others think if you wish to be able to decline your invitation or not...just let us know as the first two have done.

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 05:52 PM
(#5)
Since: May 2011
Add one here. Choice is always a good thing. That's all this is about.

Dale

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 06:16 PM
(#6)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Granted. No explanation is needed. But considering the number of posts on the subject I don't know why the question even needs to be asked.

Actually. On second thoughts, an explanation is needed. Because there's a big difference between being given the option to decline the invitation and not being offered a ticket.

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 06:19 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by effsea View Post
no.......hiccup

What he said.
I would rather get my butt handed to me in a league (Premier League) where players have a clue about poker as compared to playing against the OSM'ing PRO FREEROLLERS in the Open League.

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 06:30 PM
(#8)
Since: Jan 2011
rwtyujkuhtrgewfrtyuioiytr

Last edited by Weee--Waise; Sun Sep 04, 2011 at 09:08 PM..

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 06:46 PM
(#9)
Deleted user
Its far to complex for a yes or no response.

I think people should be given a choice where they want to play but......
What happens when the same player keeps coming in top 10 in the open league?
Doesnt that hinder the league because that player is better and should be playing with like players!
I also dont like the idea for another reason,the fact that we worked hard to get to the PL and now the
people turning it down will be replaced by worse players!
So if this does go through I would prefer to see,no replacements coming up or it turns the point of playing PL into a joke.

It disturbs me that we finally get what we wanted all these months and the voices of new members
distorts the league because they cant play against better players or want a easier cash.
Dont get you knickers in a bunch,just saying it how I see it.

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 06:48 PM
(#10)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
IT GOES WITH BEING IN THE TOP 1500
YOU SHOULD HAVE TO TAKE IT
YOU DON'T HAVE TO USE IT
AND NO SELLING OR GIVING IT AWAY
IT'S YOURS YOU EARNED IT

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 06:48 PM
(#11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
Granted. No explanation is needed. But considering the number of posts on the subject I don't know why the question even needs to be asked.

Actually. On second thoughts, an explanation is needed. Because there's a big difference between being given the option to decline the invitation and not being offered a ticket.
If you know where these other posts are, please link them. I'll be doing more research tomorrow.
Thanks

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 06:50 PM
(#12)
Since: Jun 2010
no.

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 06:57 PM
(#13)

Last edited by Weee--Waise; Sun Sep 04, 2011 at 09:09 PM..

Old
Red face
Meow,,, - Tue Aug 09, 2011, 07:00 PM
(#14)
NO,,,....peeps can always play in the open league a month later after they get their butts handed to them in the premier league I would say,,,,,,,,,Just bounce back and forth,,,,,

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 07:06 PM
(#15)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weee--Waise View Post
Fine then, id go for the keeping it part, but if I don't use it, even once then i want the option of being able to go for the points and prizes in the open league and if i did use the PL ticket even ONCE the points that I have earned in the open league are gone.

SO WHEN YOUR KID DOES NOT LIKE HIGH SCHOOL YOU LET HIM GO BACK TO MIDDLE SCHOOL ??
THAT'S TEACHING THEM GOOD, ANY TIME LIFE GETS HARD JUST GO BACK WHERE IT'S EASY

JUST MY TWO CENTS

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 07:14 PM
(#16)

Last edited by Weee--Waise; Sun Sep 04, 2011 at 09:09 PM..

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 07:18 PM
(#17)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weee--Waise View Post
okay, I am done with this thread....I will wait to see if they give the option to decline the ticket next month..if not then oh well..but this thread is dead to me as of...................now.

WELL THIS SPEAKS A LOT
I HAVE NO GOOD POINTS SO I'LL TAKE MY BALL AND GO HOME
LOL

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 07:21 PM
(#18)
Since: Nov 2010
I would prefer to have the option. But I believe my playing preference would be the Premier League.

But since I can't play in either, what am I even doing here?

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 07:22 PM
(#19)
This feedback is much appreciated.
Please gang, just put your thoughts in. No need to provide an explanation, but it is ok to give one. I'd just ask that we respect each others opinions.

Let's keep everything calm and minimal so that staff and admin will be able to efficiently look through the info you provide.

Thanks

Old
Tue Aug 09, 2011, 07:23 PM
(#20)
BronzeStar
i like playing poker and i realy don't think the open league is poker so i'll be staying in the premier league as long as i can earn a ticket.

GL on the tables e1

Ralph

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com