Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

hmmm what's up in august!!

Old
hmmm what's up in august!! - Wed Aug 10, 2011, 11:38 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
well hi all i am back from Rome where i saw how julius ceasar went all in and lost lol, only ruines left lol, also mussolini fel after the showdown so that's nothing new!! how is life in the premier league or shall i play something else!

greets

Old
Wed Aug 10, 2011, 01:13 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Plan on lots of head aches and Detors when you are building the new empire in the premier league. Alot of of hills to climb and some one is always trying to steam roll you over, but now its a playable game unlike the roman empire who had the whole world trying to bring them down.

Old
Wed Aug 10, 2011, 01:28 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
If you cross the Rubicon into the Premier league beware the Ides of August...

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com