Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

PSO Premier League Tournament Registration

Old
PSO Premier League Tournament Registration - Wed Aug 10, 2011, 02:04 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
The registration links seem to disappear from pokerstars as soon as they open for registration. I can see the tournament that opens at 22100 ET, but not the one that registers now. For that, I had to go look up my tournament tickets, choose the premier league ticket and then choose the current game.
Very strange.

Old
Wed Aug 10, 2011, 07:11 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2010
It's Rigged

Old
Thu Aug 11, 2011, 11:46 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
This morning I watched it disappear. I opened Tournaments -> Private and selected the 7AM (2AM ET) Tournament. At precisely 6AM (1 AM ET) the selected Tourney switched from announced to registering, 9 people registered, I clicked on a different tourney and the 7AM game disappeared from the list of available tournaments.

Old
Thu Aug 11, 2011, 11:57 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
Send this info in an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com .

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com