Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

AA cracked

Old
AA cracked - Thu Aug 11, 2011, 06:47 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
Playing in a torny the other day was delt AA in early position. Had approx 10k in chips player before me was 1st to act just called the 400 blind. I raised to 2000 and everyone folded around to him. He called and the flop had a king and 2 diamonds. He bet 2000 and I raised all in. He had around 20k in chips before the hand so he called my all in with 75 of diamonds. The turn was another diamond so therefore he won. Did I play that wrong? Does anyone have any ideas on what I should have done? My observations on the table of this player is that he was in nearly every pot as he did have a large chip lead over everyone on this table. Is there anyway to combat these loose players who over value a lot of cards and dont respect position. I seem to run into these players a lot and even though most of them dont seem to last very long in tornys they do do some damage to your chip stack. Any ideas???

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com