Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

AA vs KK vs QQ

Old
AA vs KK vs QQ - Fri Aug 12, 2011, 07:24 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
So I was playing at my local game down at the snooker club, and I saw one of the craziest hands I've ever seen, it took 5 bets to get it all in between 3 players and after a load OMG everyone from my table stopped playing mid-hand to look over and see what was going on on, as you may have guessed from the title one guy had QQ the other KK and the last AA! It was pretty funny to watch and amazingly aces held up!!!! The guy with Queens wasn't very happy at all but the man with kings laughed it off and ended up cashing after being left with next to nothing, UNTILTABLE in my book

Old
Fri Aug 12, 2011, 07:41 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
SEE LIVE POKER IS RIGGED

WHAT ARE THE ODDS

SO HIGH IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

Old
Sat Aug 13, 2011, 03:26 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Ha, the three best starting hands in poker vs. each other ...wonder whatb the math odds are?

a couple months ago I saw someones quads vs. quads. it was jacks vs. kings. both people had pocket pairs , flop was jjk then like a 7or something and then a king on the river. gotta feel for the guy with the jacks huh. but yeah, u gotta laugh about it too, even if u had the jacks. its all good.

ironically a 3rd guy went all in with the two quads...he had a7 or aa or something....it was a sick hand to watch.....

Last edited by johannfl; Sat Aug 13, 2011 at 03:29 AM..

Old
Sat Aug 13, 2011, 07:07 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
It was crazy I don't know what the odds are but i would be interested to see. It was a very odd night though the bubble burst with the guy hitting his flush only for a full house to beat him very unlucky but i suppose that's poker

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com