Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Did I lose this one?

Old
Did I lose this one? - Sat Aug 13, 2011, 10:19 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011

Top pair top kicker on the flop, nut flush on the turn and top straight on the river. Not that he needed it by then. Shame the turn and river were not the other way around really.

That's really beaten!

Got to love the creativity of choas!

BTW Was short stacked due to my pocket AA's being cracked by 67o.

Last edited by steveisnot; Sat Aug 13, 2011 at 10:27 AM..

Old
Sat Aug 13, 2011, 11:19 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
For me, I'd only play mid pairs like 7's in a late position with no raises. UTG I probably wouldn't even think about it, just in case exactly what happened, happens. After Kamms re raise, it is hands down, a fold, given he doesn't have quite as bad a chip situation as you and has position. Plus, you still have 19BB. For me, the only time anything less than pocket pairs or picture/picture is an all in hand is when you have less than a 5-10BB chipstack.

That said, however, I appreciate how it feels to loose a fat chunk of chips and want to shove on any decent pair to win your chips back fast. And to be fair

Old
Sat Aug 13, 2011, 12:28 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
Talk about overkill....lol

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com