Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

What's wrong with this soft?!

Old
Seen much you thing? Here's a funny call. - Mon Aug 15, 2011, 06:32 PM
(#1)
Since: May 2010
BronzeStar
1400 ppl left, i checked on BB, flopped two pairs, there's a flush draw possible on board. I know the chip leader wouldn't call big bet unless he had monster pocket and anyways id be in better position anyways. I was afraid of drawers so I shoved counting on folds around and taking blinds and limps and what do I get? Double backdoor flush....

PokerStars Game #66066179258: Tournament #422952854, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level VIII (125/250) - 2011/08/16 0:17:19 CET [2011/08/15 18:17:19 ET]
Table '422952854 563' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
Seat 1: nixita111111 (3510 in chips) is sitting out
Seat 2: antonios827 (31696 in chips)
Seat 3: JAVIDIMAS (14630 in chips)
Seat 4: alynna254 (20 in chips) is sitting out
Seat 5: randycu (13385 in chips)
Seat 6: URKEL61 (5190 in chips)
Seat 7: fernando0528 (16040 in chips) is sitting out
Seat 8: Meskoph (19210 in chips)
Seat 9: Blakflak (4477 in chips)
nixita111111: posts the ante 25
antonios827: posts the ante 25
JAVIDIMAS: posts the ante 25
alynna254: posts the ante 20 and is all-in
randycu: posts the ante 25
URKEL61: posts the ante 25
fernando0528: posts the ante 25
Meskoph: posts the ante 25
Blakflak: posts the ante 25
fernando0528: posts small blind 125
Meskoph: posts big blind 250
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Meskoph [Ad 8s]
Blakflak: calls 250
nixita111111: folds
antonios827: calls 250
JAVIDIMAS: folds
alynna254: folds
randycu: calls 250
URKEL61: folds
fernando0528: folds
Meskoph: checks
*** FLOP *** [Th 8h As]
Meskoph: bets 18935 and is all-in
Blakflak: folds
antonios827: folds
randycu: calls 13110 and is all-in
Uncalled bet (5825) returned to Meskoph
*** TURN *** [Th 8h As] [9h]
*** RIVER *** [Th 8h As 9h] [Jh]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Meskoph: shows [Ad 8s] (two pair, Aces and Eights)
randycu: shows [Kh Kd] (a flush, King high)
randycu collected 27385 from side pot
randycu collected 180 from main pot
alynna254 finished the tournament in 1381st place
Meskoph said, "omg"
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 27565 Main pot 180. Side pot 27385. | Rake 0
Board [Th 8h As 9h Jh]
Seat 1: nixita111111 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: antonios827 folded on the Flop
Seat 3: JAVIDIMAS folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: alynna254 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: randycu showed [Kh Kd] and won (27565) with a flush, King high
Seat 6: URKEL61 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 7: fernando0528 (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 8: Meskoph (big blind) showed [Ad 8s] and lost with two pair, Aces and Eights
Seat 9: Blakflak folded on the Flop

His call was stupid, an ace on flop, beating his kings, I could've had A2+ and if any1 cared about watching other players he'd know I was playing tight and I must've had monster hand beating his. It's so stupid.

Last edited by Meskoph; Mon Aug 15, 2011 at 07:37 PM.. Reason: nvm

Old
Mon Aug 15, 2011, 06:46 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
And this is the software's fault... how?

Old
Mon Aug 15, 2011, 06:57 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
I just mean these situations happen sooo many times and besides, it's only title...this soft gives benefits to morons throwing any chip amount cause they have kings/aces. I bet this guy would've called any board with his kings, such idiocy should be banable

Old
Mon Aug 15, 2011, 07:03 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
so who's fault is it? the idiot with kings? the idiot shoving with ace rag? or the software?

Old
Mon Aug 15, 2011, 07:26 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
I am pretty sure my play was spotless. If you, moron, would read the hand carefully you'd notice only 1 guy was a threat to my stack, which was chipleaders, the other (with 16k)was sitting out. The chip leader was not eager to risk anything, he'd risk 2-5k with a monster hand which was unlikely he had + he was kind of afraid of me.He'd surely 3-4 bet pre-flop with AJs+/QQ+. As I said I was playing tight, had 100% won showdowns with these players. The flop was pretty drawing so I shoved hoping to get blinds and limps. But you probably didn't even read that my shove was after flop, huh? Idiot. And this is bad beat subforum so there's nobodys foult, it's a moronic call of randycu's and huge amount of luck on his side.

Old
Mon Aug 15, 2011, 07:29 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meskoph View Post
I am pretty sure my play was spotless. If you, moron, would read the hand carefully you'd notice only 1 guy was a threat to my stack, which was chipleaders, the other (with 16k)was sitting out. The chip leader was not eager to risk anything, he'd risk 2-5k with a monster hand which was unlikely he had + he was kind of afraid of me.He'd surely 3-4 bet pre-flop with AJs+/QQ+. As I said I was playing tight, had 100% won showdowns with these players. The flop was pretty drawing so I shoved hoping to get blinds and limps. But you probably didn't even read that my shove was after flop, huh? Idiot. And this is bad beat subforum so there's nobodys foult, it's a moronic call of randycu's and huge amount of luck on his side.
If it's nobody's fault, why are you asking, "What's wrong with this software?"

A sure sign of maturity: calling someone a moron and an idiot when they ask a question.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old
Mon Aug 15, 2011, 07:35 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
was he kind of afraid of you because of your tilt issues? and you still did not answer my question of who the bigger idiot is

Old
Mon Aug 15, 2011, 07:35 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
A sure sign of maturity: calling someone a moron and an idiot when they ask a question.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Funny, next person who's answering on last post only, not reading the whole thing;] As far as I remember I was called an idiot by him first, so what's wrong in my reply?

And the whole thing with the topic's name...jesus you're catching it up so easily. It makes me angry I see so many situations where moronic bets/calls get payed, since ur all so unhappy about it i'll change it, fine...

Old
Mon Aug 15, 2011, 07:38 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
was he kind of afraid of you because of your tilt issues? and you still did not answer my question of who the bigger idiot is
My vote is for the one blaming the software.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

Old
Mon Aug 15, 2011, 07:39 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Of those 3 stated by you? Randycu with his hero call. Of the whoel community? You ofc with your starting up fights and insulting withough getting proper information.

Old
Mon Aug 15, 2011, 07:40 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Quote:
I just mean these situations happen sooo many times and besides, it's only title...this soft gives benefits to morons throwing any chip amount cause they have kings/aces. I bet this guy would've called any board with his kings, such idiocy should be banable
I'm not usually one to say "he started it", but I believe this post came before the others.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old
Mon Aug 15, 2011, 07:40 PM
(#12)
BronzeStar
Quote:
My vote is for the one blaming the software.

zzzzzzzzzzzz
You ain't can read, can you?

Old
Mon Aug 15, 2011, 07:41 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Quote:
I'm not usually one to say "he started it", but I believe this post came before the others.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Read 1 post above the one you quoted?

Old
Mon Aug 15, 2011, 07:42 PM
(#14)
BronzeStar
Quote:
His call was stupid, an ace on flop, beating his kings, I could've had A2+ and if any1 cared about watching other players he'd know I was playing tight and I must've had monster hand beating his. It's so stupid.
You could have also had nothing but a straight draw, or a flush draw. It could have looked to him like you were simply trying to rep the ace. Being in the BB seeing a limped pot, the possibilities are endless.

Old
Mon Aug 15, 2011, 07:44 PM
(#15)
BronzeStar
Quote:
And this is the software's fault... how?
Quote:
Quote:
so who's fault is it? the idiot with kings? the idiot shoving with ace rag? or the software?
Quote:
Quote:
Read 1 post above the one you quoted?
Since you requested, here's posts 2 through 5 in order. Where does the name calling start?

Old
Mon Aug 15, 2011, 07:46 PM
(#16)
BronzeStar
Quote:
You could have also had nothing but a straight draw, or a flush draw. It could have looked to him like you were simply trying to rep the ace. Being in the BB seeing a limped pot, the possibilities are endless.
or he saw his ranking and said ... he probably has A rag or some other crap and took his chances... and mesk you started it by calling him moronic and an idiot

Old
Mon Aug 15, 2011, 07:47 PM
(#17)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Since you requested, here's posts 2 through 5 in order. Where does the name calling start?
read your op again oh wait you conveniently edited it out....LOL

Old
Mon Aug 15, 2011, 07:50 PM
(#18)
BronzeStar
The answer on your question stated at the end of ur previous post: 3rd post, which is roomik17's post. Words quoted: "the idiot shoving with ace rag?" Now you can see that or still problems?

"it's only title..." maybe you misunderstood the statement of "benefits" other word could describe it better but unfortunately english is a foreign language to me and I can not find the exact word, yes could be misunderstandable...

@roomik17
The edits came before his quotes, compare...

edit:
Oh right i did not edit those posts....jsut the main one adding the last words + title later...

I called you a moron and idiot not the guy calling with KK.

Last edited by Meskoph; Mon Aug 15, 2011 at 07:54 PM..

Old
Mon Aug 15, 2011, 07:54 PM
(#19)
BronzeStar
read quotes in post 11

Old
Mon Aug 15, 2011, 07:56 PM
(#20)
BronzeStar
Quote:
read quotes in post 11

It's ssuglia who mixed 2 posts up...started with quoting my post calling you an idiot and I am responding to it only, then quoted another one to prove (sadly wrong) that he/she's right

To clear it up...I called you an idiot in 6th post, ssuglia said I'm immature to call sb an idiot. In 8th post i asked him/her to read carefully posts and get the idea who started...then he/she quoted another of my posts to prove he/she's right but in that post a stated the call was moronic, not you...under this one i asked him/her to find your post, just above mine(6th was mine) where you call me an idiot...clear enough?

Last edited by Meskoph; Mon Aug 15, 2011 at 08:04 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com