Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

Music Monday in the Drunk Tank

Old
Music Monday in the Drunk Tank - Tue Aug 16, 2011, 12:41 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Hey Tankers

Here is something new to look forward to in the Drunk Tank. This coming Monday (Aug 22), I will be offering an extra bounty on my head. It is a CD of selected songs from my music collection. It contains over 150 songs all in MP3 format from the various albums I have collected over the years. Note that these songs can not be played on a regular CD player, but can be converted back to CD format by adding them to your iTunes or media library.

Attached is a PDF file that shows a sampling of the songs and artists that are included on this CD. The system will only allow one page to be uploaded. If you would like a complete listing PM me and I will figure out how to get it to you.

If you are interested in this CD, just show up for Monday's late game in the Drunk Tank. Even if you're not interested in the music, show up anyway. If you win it, you can ship it to somone else. This is just one more way we are trying to increase the fun and interest into what is already the best play money league around.

Thanks for making it a success!

Johnny and Tits
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Music Monday 1.pdf (18.3 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by Johnny Oak; Tue Aug 16, 2011 at 04:22 PM..

Old
Sat Aug 20, 2011, 02:12 PM
(#2)
Just a reminder that Music Monday is coming in the Drunk Tank. Unless you're some sort of Hip Hop fan, you will find something on there you like.

Old
Music Cd Bounty from Johnny Oak - Sat Aug 20, 2011, 10:36 PM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Hey...Looked at the song list/ Look like there's something for everyone. Great list of songs... Gotta go for it...

Nobisquit

Old
Tue Aug 23, 2011, 12:34 AM
(#4)
After a long heads up and hard fought battle, the winner of the Music Monday CD was ...

Drywallman3

Hope he likes the music. Keep looking here and we may have another CD available next Monday.

Johnny and Tits

Old
Fri Aug 26, 2011, 11:58 PM
(#5)
Hey Tankers

At last report Drywallman was enjoying his new CD. So we thought let's do it again. This coming Monday (Aug 29), I will be offering another extra bounty on my head. Once again it is a CD of selected songs from my music collection. It contains over 150 songs from the various albums I have collected over the years.

Here are the details: Note that these songs are MP3 format and can not be played on a regular CD player, but can be converted back to CD format by adding them to your iTunes or media library.

Attached is a PDF file that shows a sampling of the songs and artists that are included on this CD. The system will only allow one page to be uploaded. If you would like a complete listing PM me and I will figure out how to get it to you.

If you are interested in this CD, just show up for Monday's late game in the Drunk Tank. Even if you're not interested in the music, show up anyway. If you win it, you can ship it to somone else. This is just one more way we are trying to increase the fun and interest into what is already the best play money league around.

Thanks for your part in making it a success!

Johnny and Tits
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Music Monday 8.pdf (19.0 KB, 13 views)

Old
Mon Aug 29, 2011, 02:28 PM
(#6)
Remember the second edition of Music Monday is tonight in the Drunk Tank.

Old
Mon Aug 29, 2011, 06:53 PM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Oak View Post
After a long heads up and hard fought battle, the winner of the Music Monday CD was ...

Drywallman3

Hope he likes the music. Keep looking here and we may have another CD available next Monday.

Johnny and Tits

Thanks again they are awesome songs, I have put them in my comp for my poker enjoyment.

Old
Mon Aug 29, 2011, 09:35 PM
(#8)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
alright.. i'm in it to win this one... that would be great music to listen to in a live poker tourney!!!!

Old
Mon Aug 29, 2011, 11:29 PM
(#9)
I don't know how she got the third Q to fall when I had the top pair of kings, but the winner of the Music Monday CD was ...

Chelle867

Hope she likes the music. Keep looking here and we may have another CD available for next Monday.

Johnny and Tits

Old
Mon Sep 05, 2011, 01:52 PM
(#10)
Hey Tankers

If you were in the Tank last night you probably heard Chelle raving about all the music on her new CD. This coming Monday (Sep 5), we will once again be offering another music bounty. It will be either a CD of selected songs from my music collection, or one from Faery Tats. Either way it will contain some good music from various albums collected over the years.

Note that these songs are MP3 format and can not be played on a regular CD player, but can be converted back to CD format by adding them to your iTunes or media library.

Thanks for your part in making it a success!

Johnny and Tits

Old
Tue Sep 06, 2011, 10:12 PM
(#11)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
I don't know how she got the third Q to fall when I had the top pair of kings, but the winner of the Music Monday CD was ...

Chelle867

Hope she likes the music. Keep looking here and we may have another CD available for next Monday.

Johnny and Tits
Congrats Chelle!!!!!

Old
Thu Sep 08, 2011, 10:10 AM
(#12)
It was a hard fought battle at the end, but the winner of the Music Monday CD was ...

TheLangolier

This week's CD was provided by Faery Tats from her collection. Hope he likes the music. Keep looking here and we may have another CD available for next Monday.

Johnny and Tits

Old
Thu Sep 08, 2011, 01:08 PM
(#13)
Hey Tankers

This coming Monday (Sep 12), we will once again be offering another music bounty. It will be another CD of selected songs from my music collection. It will contain some good music from various albums collected over the years. Attached is a PDF partial listing of the available songs.

Note that these songs are MP3 format and can not be played on a regular CD player, but can be converted back to CD format by adding them to your iTunes or media library.

Thanks to all those that showed up for last Monday's event and for your part in making it a success!

Johnny and Tits
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Music Monday 9.pdf (19.3 KB, 14 views)

Old
Thu Sep 08, 2011, 03:22 PM
(#14)
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
It was a hard fought battle at the end, but the winner of the Music Monday CD was ...

TheLangolier

This week's CD was provided by Faery Tats from her collection. Hope he likes the music. Keep looking here and we may have another CD available for next Monday.

Johnny and Tits
Wait, I won the music on Monday? I thought it went to the person who busted Tats? (Which I don't remember being me, but honestly don't remember who it was either).

I won the tournament <brag> but it's a bounty for the music, right?

Old
Thu Sep 08, 2011, 03:34 PM
(#15)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLangolier View Post
Wait, I won the music on Monday? I thought it went to the person who busted Tats? (Which I don't remember being me, but honestly don't remember who it was either).

I won the tournament <brag> but it's a bounty for the music, right?
OK here's how it went down. The bounty was on Tats, but I busted Tats so I transferred the bounty to me. And you and I ended up in Heads Up, and you beat me. Thus, you won the CD.

Now sit back and enjoy!

PS if you haven't already done it, PM your address to Tats so she can put it in the mail.

Last edited by Johnny Oak; Thu Sep 08, 2011 at 05:51 PM..

Old
Thu Sep 08, 2011, 08:18 PM
(#16)
(Head Trainer)
ok, got ya, I didn't send Tats a PM yet cause I didn't realize I won.

Old
Mon Sep 12, 2011, 10:45 AM
(#17)
Quote:
Hey Tankers

This coming Monday (Sep 12), we will once again be offering another music bounty. Thanks to all those that showed up for last Monday's event and for your part in making it a success!

Johnny and Tits
Music Monday is tonight. CD contains some good music, come out for your chance to win it.

Old
Tue Sep 13, 2011, 01:33 PM
(#18)
So once again there was a long heads up, hard fought battle, and by virtue of being the last man standing, the winner of this week's Music Monday CD was ...

Sandtrap777

He and I were comparing notes about the bands we listen to, so I'm sure he will like the music. Keep looking here and we may have another CD available next Monday.

Johnny and Tits

Old
Sun Sep 18, 2011, 11:18 AM
(#19)
Hey Tankers

Here comes another chance to win. This coming Monday (Sep 19), we will once again be offering another music bounty. It will be one more CD of selected songs from my music collection. It will contain some good music from various albums collected over the years. Attached is a PDF partial listing of the available songs.

If you're not sure, just ask one of our past winners. From all accounts they all love theirs.

Johnny and Tits
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Music Monday 10.pdf (19.3 KB, 5 views)

Old
Tue Sep 20, 2011, 10:06 AM
(#20)
Well it went down to the wire once again. After a heads up, hard fought battle, the winner of this week's Music Monday CD was ...

Phoenix Maya

After the game we talked about some of the musical artists we both like and most of them are on this CD. Keep looking here and we may have another CD available next Monday.

Johnny and Tits

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com