Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

This is just laughable

Old
Default
This is just laughable - Thu Aug 18, 2011, 01:22 PM
(#1)
ChiltonMafia's Avatar
Since: May 2011
Posts: 164
Hilarious River as always.. i aint even surprised... and that pot is to go 3rd in tournament

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=F222A7FE84
 
Old
Default
Thu Aug 18, 2011, 04:49 PM
(#2)
roomik17's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,556
BronzeStar
wow sucks to be you
 
Old
Default
Thu Aug 18, 2011, 06:09 PM
(#3)
Moxie Pip's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
wow sucks to be you

...in sooooo many ways.
 
Old
Default
... - Thu Aug 18, 2011, 09:22 PM
(#4)
ChiltonMafia's Avatar
Since: May 2011
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
...in sooooo many ways.
Is that cos im eligible to play poker in uk. Keep hating. bless ya
 
Old
Default
... - Thu Aug 18, 2011, 09:23 PM
(#5)
ChiltonMafia's Avatar
Since: May 2011
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
wow sucks to be you
True Roomik in my pokerstars world it's painful. lol
 
Old
Default
Thu Aug 18, 2011, 09:52 PM
(#6)
Moxie Pip's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiltonMafia View Post
Is that cos im eligible to play poker in uk. Keep hating. bless ya

No it's because a tool by any name is still a tool. Keep whining.
 
Old
Default
Fri Aug 19, 2011, 12:02 AM
(#9)
hemetdennis's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,019
BronzeStar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-EIAtSX3VM&NR=1


 
Old
Default
... - Fri Aug 19, 2011, 10:21 AM
(#11)
ChiltonMafia's Avatar
Since: May 2011
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
No it's because a tool by any name is still a tool. Keep whining.
No because your american and cant play so you have to go around forums abusing them. This is a badbeat section isn't whining the number 1 subject in it... even though i wasnt whining.... try getting a life seeing as u cant play poker insetad of sitting on forums all day chatting garbage along with other americans.... sad lives u little people lead.
 
Old
Default
Fri Aug 19, 2011, 05:05 PM
(#12)
Moxie Pip's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiltonMafia View Post
No because your american and cant play so you have to go around forums abusing them. This is a badbeat section isn't whining the number 1 subject in it... even though i wasnt whining.... try getting a life seeing as u cant play poker insetad of sitting on forums all day chatting garbage along with other americans.... sad lives u little people lead.

Go around the forums abusing them??? Really? Name one constructive,helpful post you've EVER contributed to this forum you whiny little brat. One.

All you've ever done here since day one is cry about the site being rigged,harass and insult anyone who calls you on that BS,spam how FT was a better site (nice call on that genius,ask the American players who have been compensated by Pokerstars and are STILL waiting to see so much as a nickel from FT how they feel about that),come into peoples blogs to insult them and then go crying to Stars like a little girl about how YOU'RE a victim and get your ID changed.

Then you start a thread for the sole purpose of insulting a forum member by name,a moderator as well and all Americans in general. Then you come in here crying like the little wuss you are whenever someone stands up to you and your tripe.

The fact that you haven't been perma-banned from this forum is laughable but it is what it is. The only people who even give you an ounce of credence is the rest of the "it's rigged" crowd so congratulations with that.

Why don't you try for a second name change? Belterlike didn't fly. Chiltonmafia is getting you nowhere. Maybe something more befitting of your actual personality traits and general make-up...

DonkMcSphincterboy should do.

I'll now take MY punishment from the mods for telling the truth about a loathsome,useless slug. The difference is I won't cry about it.

Last edited by Moxie Pip; Fri Aug 19, 2011 at 05:08 PM..
 
Old
Default
Fri Aug 19, 2011, 05:23 PM
(#13)
roomik17's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,556
BronzeStar
LOL now thats truly a fitting new name good stuff Mox, I dont think they can ban you for speaking the truth now can they?
 
Old
Default
Fri Aug 19, 2011, 09:49 PM
(#14)
ChiltonMafia's Avatar
Since: May 2011
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
Go around the forums abusing them??? Really? Name one constructive,helpful post you've EVER contributed to this forum you whiny little brat. One.

All you've ever done here since day one is cry about the site being rigged,harass and insult anyone who calls you on that BS,spam how FT was a better site (nice call on that genius,ask the American players who have been compensated by Pokerstars and are STILL waiting to see so much as a nickel from FT how they feel about that),come into peoples blogs to insult them and then go crying to Stars like a little girl about how YOU'RE a victim and get your ID changed.

Then you start a thread for the sole purpose of insulting a forum member by name,a moderator as well and all Americans in general. Then you come in here crying like the little wuss you are whenever someone stands up to you and your tripe.

The fact that you haven't been perma-banned from this forum is laughable but it is what it is. The only people who even give you an ounce of credence is the rest of the "it's rigged" crowd so congratulations with that.

Why don't you try for a second name change? Belterlike didn't fly. Chiltonmafia is getting you nowhere. Maybe something more befitting of your actual personality traits and general make-up...

DonkMcSphincterboy should do.

I'll now take MY punishment from the mods for telling the truth about a loathsome,useless slug. The difference is I won't cry about it.
LOL @ you and your pathetic attempts at insults and attempting too start an argument, as i said your american your not welcome here so get a life , a new hobby and learn to play another game. bye bye moxy enjoy spamming the forums you truly are a legend. lol.

ps: My names King too you.
 
Old
Default
Fri Aug 19, 2011, 09:50 PM
(#15)
ChiltonMafia's Avatar
Since: May 2011
Posts: 164
Lol @ usa
 
Old
Default
Fri Aug 19, 2011, 09:52 PM
(#16)
ChiltonMafia's Avatar
Since: May 2011
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
LOL now thats truly a fitting new name good stuff Mox, I dont think they can ban you for speaking the truth now can they?
No point in banning any of you people anyways seeing as forum is only thing ya'll can play. It make me laugh hard when u guys and girls rant. yawn yawn lol
 
Old
Default
Fri Aug 19, 2011, 11:33 PM
(#17)
0HighTimes0's Avatar
Since: Apr 2011
Posts: 840
I think u need too grow some theses
Da Nutzz.JPG
 
Old
Default
Sat Aug 20, 2011, 12:59 AM
(#18)
ketchup143's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 279
BronzeStar
first of all, ur way, way off in this situation. it wasn't a hilarous river...it was a hilarious turn, b/c it put too huge hands out there. nuts vs. 2nd nuts--hmm, and this was a micro stakes tourney final table? wow all the money went in...that only happens, like, all the time. and ur opponent had 10 outs to fill up or hit quads, so, really not that bad a beat.

second of all, ur lucky american players are banned b/c they would totally be dominating the pso (or watever its called now) standings right now. seriously, the us has the greatest poker players in the world, and will for a long, long, long time. the uk, canada, and germany are catching up, but i still say the americans have the edge. really funny how u have to insult players who would be kickin' ur butt if they were allowed to play.

the fact that u assumed comments delivered to u by good, strong american players were given because the americans were jealous of ur ability to play poker is ludicrious. did u ever think that other sites allow us players? yeah, they do, but that doesn't mean that we are going to leave the forums here. i would still play pso as often as i could IF i was allowed, as would many of my fellow countrymen and women. our intelligent comments about the game are only to help.

the fact that u couldn't take a simple jab from an american makes me believe that deep down, u are looking for approval from those players that post a lot, and since u couldn't get it, u had to diss em. that's right. i doubt this really has anything to do with america being banned, and u taking that as a reason for us to troll the forums, blasting insult after insult, which isn't the case. u just can't take a jab. my friend, thats too bad--poker players jab each other all the time.

if u want to go boo hoo every time u post, my fellow countrymen and women and I would be glad to see u leave. we americans are not jealous of foreign players, nor do we feel the need to give u any positive regard because u are foreign and allowed to play. jeez, its about poker skills, man, not nationality. and we will be here to help if u ask for it in the future. just keep the general negativity and egoism out of ur posts, please. thank you.

Last edited by ketchup143; Sat Aug 20, 2011 at 01:03 AM..
 
Old
Default
Sat Aug 20, 2011, 01:45 AM
(#19)
Moxie Pip's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,853
Great post ketchup. You said it better than I could have at this point with this individual (or at least more tactfully...). Love the Billie Joe avvy to,been meaning to mention that.

Two last things I will say to you though Chilton...

1. The day that I,or any other American for that matter, leaves this site won't be decided by the likes of you. As for who is and isn't welcome here...well ask around bright boy. Because you're about as popular as a case of hemorroids. And that opinion runs true on BOTH sides of the pond.

2. Secondly I'm not one to get into the insulting another person over their nationality thing. That's just juvenile (though admittedly there are certain traits that are apparent in the play of competitors from some country's...).

But as to my calling you "king"...the days of anyone from my country calling anyone from your country king,or queen (as is likely the more apropos option for you anyway... or better yet princess), ended over 200 years ago when Cornwallis mucked his hand at Yorktown.
 
Old
Default
Sat Aug 20, 2011, 01:52 AM
(#20)
Deleted user
Speaks volumes when your own Uncle doesnt come to your defense Belterlike.
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com