Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Quiz Problems

Old
Quiz Problems - Mon Aug 22, 2011, 06:14 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
Hi i wasn't really sure where to post this so i apologies in advance if it's the wrong section.

I am abe to go through all the training and watch the videos fine but the actual quiz's don't show up on my internet explorer. I tried dowloading the latest java but that didn't help. I'm wanting to know if theres anything i need to download or what not so i can actualy take these test.

This is the same for SNG, MTT and FLHE quiz's.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old
Mon Aug 22, 2011, 08:24 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Please send an e-mail to support@pokerschoolonline.com describing your problem and include the images you presented here.

Old
Mon Aug 22, 2011, 09:58 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Hi JNF, welcome to the forum.

Along with Joe's advice, you may want to try using a different web browser. Perhaps firefox or google chrome if you're not using one of those.

Let us know how things go and if you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Old
Wed Aug 24, 2011, 07:13 AM
(#4)
Firefox worked a treat thank you very much.

Old
Wed Aug 24, 2011, 08:24 AM
(#5)
Good deal...you're welcome.

Old
sit n go tickets - Wed Aug 24, 2011, 05:24 PM
(#6)
hello do u neeed a code when ure making first deposit to receive tickets ?

Old
Wed Aug 24, 2011, 05:59 PM
(#7)
Hi guildy and welcome to the forum.

I just replied to your pm, but I was going to put in a link and forgot it..so here it is. This can be found in the promotions tab up top.
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...Quiz-Promotion

You don't need a code if this is your first deposit ever on pokerstars. You just need to make a deposit within 18 days of passing the sng quiz.

Let us know if you don't see the tickets within 24 hours of making your deposit.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com