Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

I give...

Old
I give... - Tue Aug 23, 2011, 02:40 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
I just want to say that I was wrong about the new league and I pumped it up a little to prematurely and I am sorry to those that mentioned the problems early on and I diluted your message.

To the mods you got a rough job and Im sorry for causing you grief over the last few months
the De Hitman issue sent me into forum tilt and I didnt care who got in my way.

Best of luck at the tables..

Gone walk about.

Old
Tue Aug 23, 2011, 03:06 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
I just want to say that I was wrong about the new league and I pumped it up a little to prematurely and I am sorry to those that mentioned the problems early on and I diluted your message.

To the mods you got a rough job and Im sorry for causing you grief over the last few months
the De Hitman issue sent me into forum tilt and I didnt care who got in my way.

Best of luck at the tables..

Gone walk about.

I don't think anyone expected it to be perfect Cookies. For myself it could have more holes than a wiffle ball made out of swiss chesse on the Titanic and I would still be dying to play it.

As to the other thing...in my opinion your contributions in the forum and the why's of what you take stands on is unimpeachable and really unsurpassed integrity-wise. I think you'll find many that agree with me on that even if we don't always agree with one another in here. Hell if we did this joint would get real boring,real fast.

I said to you once when we had a little bit of a spat over seagull that if I feel strongly about something I don't care if the rest of the Forum lines up in opposition I'm going to stand on my principles. I think you're exactly the same on that and you've proven your commitment in pointing out things that you see that you feel are wrong on more occasions than I can count. That's needed here,badly.

So I for one hope that whatever has upset you that you can sort it out and be back sooner than later.

Old
Tue Aug 23, 2011, 04:30 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Moxie and Cookies are the two worst PSO people I have ever met.

There is a 100% chance that the above statement is 100% a lie.

hiccup.

Yo, Dirty-Girl-Scout-Fund-Raising-Boxes-of-Yummy... I must've missed your rant or whatever, but like Moxie said, you've put way too much good shit into this community to bounce on what you feel was a mistake... Unless you're just ready to get the hell outta this place... In which case, I understand. However, it would be a damn shame.

Oh, I have an idea... Let's get some chow and sleep on it...

Eh?

Old
Tue Aug 23, 2011, 08:46 AM
(#4)
BronzeStar
what did I miss?

Old
Tue Aug 23, 2011, 09:09 AM
(#5)
Since: Jan 2011
rwtyujkuhtrgewfrtyuioiytr

Last edited by Weee--Waise; Sun Sep 04, 2011 at 09:22 PM..

Old
Tue Aug 23, 2011, 03:32 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Wait, someone had a spat over seagull? I never realized he was the source of any controversy.

Old
Tue Aug 23, 2011, 03:43 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Ell-ohh-ell

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com