Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

PSO Open Skill League Registration period

Old
PSO Open Skill League Registration period - Wed Aug 24, 2011, 01:01 PM
(#1)
Since: May 2011
Hi Pso Staff for the 5th game in a row in the pokerschool open skill league i have been unable to register simple because i was a few minutes past registration opening , literally 2 minutes registration was open and tournament was full.

If League players cant register because people not in league register instantly just because it's a freeroll how can this be fair ?

I mean im trying my hardest too reach premier league but at this rate im going to be unable too because i cant get in a game. It's fine for people who are sat at PC/Laptop at all times who can register instantly but im usually doing other things too so if im a few minuets late it shouldn't mean i miss out on playing my league game.

I really think this idea of letting people who are NOT in the league register is just senseless, please re-think this whole process so players like myself dont miss out on league games.

Thanks

Mafia

Old
Wed Aug 24, 2011, 01:16 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
I THINK IT'S RIGGED DON'T YOU ???

Old
Wed Aug 24, 2011, 01:21 PM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2010
Yepp - 4 Sure lol

Old
Wed Aug 24, 2011, 01:55 PM
(#4)
Since: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brizer73 View Post
Yepp - 4 Sure lol
Was just a simple suggestion Brizer.

Old
Wed Aug 24, 2011, 02:27 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
DON'T BE LATE

Old
Wed Aug 24, 2011, 03:05 PM
(#6)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
DON'T BE LATE

Is that a simple suggestion den?

Old
Wed Aug 24, 2011, 03:13 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
Is that a simple suggestion den?

10,000 PEOPLE SEEM TO MAKE IT ON TIME
I THINK HE JUST LIKES CRYING

SO HOW WAS THE TIMED TOURNY YOU PLAYED ???

Old
Wed Aug 24, 2011, 04:07 PM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
** Closed due to the lack of germane replies **

Old
Wed Aug 24, 2011, 05:18 PM
(#9)
Since: Sep 2010
(Administrator)
Last time I checked it was taking 6 minutes to fill. Are you certain it took 2 minutes? As long as the events are not filling up within 4 or 5 minutes I will not be able to increase the capacity.

At this time we cannot change the events to stop non members signing up.

Good Luck
PSO STAFF

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com