Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

how can i be choosed for sending a hand history of a tournament to be reviewed

Old
how can i be choosed for sending a hand history of a tournament to be reviewed - Wed Aug 24, 2011, 02:24 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2010
Hello,

I have started watching the latest video of moneymakers reviewing a low buy in mtt and i was wondering if i could apply for such tournament review by a PSO person (live training coach or even pro if i may dream).

Thank you for the understanding,

Rasmax86

Old
Wed Aug 24, 2011, 02:59 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
yust copy and past your hand from ur history in a new topic and post unde hand analasis!!

you can even watch the training video from the langolier about how to use the replayer but that doesn't alsways work or i am doing something reraly wrong

gl

Old
Thu Aug 25, 2011, 08:16 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Hey Wopke, I've got all sorts of info floating around in my mind - sometimes I don't know if a read it, I imagined it, or dreamed it

But I think I might have read somewhere that the hand histories posted into the replayer need to be in english? I went to look at the instructions and if anything it sounds like we should be able to post hands in any language we want and the replayer should work the same way, but I went and tried putting one of the hands you had posted in HA into my replayer and it didn't work like it does for me.

I don't know where I read that, or if I even did, but maybe that's the problem?

Anybody know anything about that? I remember people having technical issues with the software too, so maybe it's that instead, I don't know. I just thought I'd mention the english thing jic

Last edited by TrustySam; Thu Aug 25, 2011 at 08:40 PM..

Old
Thu Aug 25, 2011, 09:00 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
Hey rasmax, welcome to the forum.

I think you're asking about having a tourney of yours reviewed or used in a training session. Correct? If this is the case, send a pm to The Langolier and/or 19honu62 and ask them about it. They are live trainers. Honu used to take other people's hand histories for an entire tournament and use it in training sessions and he may still be into doing that.
Otherwise, Dave, The Langolier, would be the one to ask about something like this.
If you haven't done it yet, you need to have the entire hand history saved. You can request one from Pokerstars support through the Requests tab in the main lobby>hand histories.
Once you have it in email, then you can forward it to a trainer who can plug it into a replayer.

Hope this answers your question.
Let us know if you have any other questions.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com