Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

canadian players

Old
canadian players - Thu Aug 25, 2011, 07:00 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
are there any players from goderich ontario that play here in the global league either league can you please give updates about weather the clean up has started from the tornado that hit that area sunday night,also any from london ontario can give an update on any damage caused from wednesday nights tornado

Old
Thu Aug 25, 2011, 07:45 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2011
well ron we where lucky here ,St Catharines niagara ,we had an awsome lightning show luckily no tornadoes and little damage ,hope all are well that got hit with the the weather storms

Old
Thu Aug 25, 2011, 07:51 PM
(#3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLaws62 View Post
well ron we where lucky here ,St Catharines niagara ,we had an awsome lightning show luckily no tornadoes and little damage ,hope all are well that got hit with the the weather storms
thats all we had here to i know stratford is sending a cleaning crew to goderich when clean up starts there

Old
Thu Aug 25, 2011, 08:01 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2011
im down in windsor an we were lucky enough to miss major damage, but there were reports of tornado action. As for Goderich I saw somthing on the news today that clean up has started, an power was restored to 2000 people an all gas was back up and running. No word on casualties but my prayers are with all residents and hope they rebuild. It may take a while.

Old
Thu Aug 25, 2011, 08:36 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
wow tornado in Canada, isn't that rare for it takes warm air and cold air to merge to make a tornado. I hope all is ok those are nasty. Like packaging a hurricane in a soda can.

Old
I'm in North London - Sat Aug 27, 2011, 11:57 PM
(#6)
and it was a lightning show,,, with rain blowing from different directions unlike the usual one way,,, meant alot of rotation,,,, kids and cats were freaked out,,,,....luckily no touch down,,, whew,,,, had to shut down and unplug my computers,,,, didnt want them getting fried,,,...feel bad for tornado alley folks in US who put up with this kind of crap all the time

Old
Sun Aug 28, 2011, 07:05 AM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanwicksy View Post
and it was a lightning show,,, with rain blowing from different directions unlike the usual one way,,, meant alot of rotation,,,, kids and cats were freaked out,,,,....luckily no touch down,,, whew,,,, had to shut down and unplug my computers,,,, didnt want them getting fried,,,...feel bad for tornado alley folks in US who put up with this kind of crap all the time
i see your from london my front page paper on thursday had a pic off lighting on york street

Old
Sun Aug 28, 2011, 08:08 AM
(#8)
Since: Dec 2010
Hope you and your family's and friends are all ok guys - How rare an occurence is this ??? Don't think i have heard of weather conditions like this in Canada but i'm sure there's probably been some B4.
Stay safe guys.
All the best. B

Old
Sun Aug 28, 2011, 08:32 AM
(#9)
Since: Jan 2011
rwtyujkuhtrgewfrtyuioiytr

Last edited by Weee--Waise; Sun Sep 04, 2011 at 09:17 PM..

Old
Sun Aug 28, 2011, 10:12 PM
(#10)
Since: Aug 2010
I'm in Waterloo and i lost tv/internet for an hour but not the electricity. Talking to friends in other parts of the city they actually lost power. Sucks to be them.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com