Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

20+ vpp

Old
Default
20+ vpp - Fri Aug 26, 2011, 09:21 AM
(#1)
Derann8's Avatar
Since: Aug 2011
Posts: 2
BronzeStar
Hi, I'm trying to watch the 20+ vpp videos but it wont let me, I know I only have 25 frequent player points but I thought this would be enough, any help please..
 
Old
Default
Fri Aug 26, 2011, 09:25 AM
(#2)
!!!111Dan's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derann8 View Post
Hi, I'm trying to watch the 20+ vpp videos but it wont let me, I know I only have 25 frequent player points but I thought this would be enough, any help please..
Hie Derann and welcome to the forum.

Fpps and vpps are different. You need to have 20 vpps earned the previous month to watch those videos this month.

To see how many vpps you have, click on your vip level in the main lobby in the top left corner, or click on cashier, and then on the vip status bar. You will get a small window pop up with your vpps for the month and year. The monthly counter resets on the first of the month at midnight EST.

Let us know if you have any other questions or if this isn't clear.
 
Old
Default
Fri Aug 26, 2011, 09:28 AM
(#3)
roomik17's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,556
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derann8 View Post
Hi, I'm trying to watch the 20+ vpp videos but it wont let me, I know I only have 25 frequent player points but I thought this would be enough, any help please..
Awaits the hedghog yelling about the differences between FPP and VPP
 
Old
Default
Fri Aug 26, 2011, 09:29 AM
(#4)
Derann8's Avatar
Since: Aug 2011
Posts: 2
BronzeStar
ok thanks for you help
 
Old
Default
20 vpp - Thu Sep 08, 2011, 04:24 PM
(#5)
winz savana's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 10
i saw my vpp more than 20..but there's still no greenmark on premier leaderboard qualifier....rank about 250th..please tell me why?
 
Old
Default
20 vpp - Thu Sep 08, 2011, 04:25 PM
(#6)
winz savana's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 10
i saw my vpp more than 20..but there's still no green mark on premier league qualifier leader board ....rank about 250th..please tell me why?
 
Old
Default
Thu Sep 08, 2011, 04:41 PM
(#7)
EdinFreeMan's Avatar
Since: Feb 2010
Posts: 4,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by winz savana View Post
i saw my vpp more than 20..but there's still no green mark on premier league qualifier leader board ....rank about 250th..please tell me why?
I think you become eligible after playing 5 tournaments during the month, that is if the Qualifier League works similar to the Open and Premier - (although in those eligibility is for the months prizes not for qualification, and there are no monthly prizes in the Qualifier). Check this with PSO support.

Good Luck

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
 
Old
Default
Thu Sep 08, 2011, 04:49 PM
(#8)
hemetdennis's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,019
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinfreeman View Post
i think you become eligible after playing 5 tournaments during the month, that is if the qualifier league works similar to the open and premier - (although in those eligibility is for the months prizes not for qualification, and there are no monthly prizes in the qualifier). Check this with pso support.

Good luck

ed from edinburgh - edinfreeman

your right but the monthly prize is a tic. To the p.l.
 
Old
Default
Thu Sep 08, 2011, 04:59 PM
(#9)
!!!111Dan's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdinFreeMan View Post
I think you become eligible after playing 5 tournaments during the month, that is if the Qualifier League works similar to the Open and Premier - (although in those eligibility is for the months prizes not for qualification, and there are no monthly prizes in the Qualifier). Check this with PSO support.

Good Luck

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
Correct Ed.
Winz, if you hover your cursor just beside where the "eligible" checkmarks appear, you can see how many you, or anyone, have played. You show 4 right now, and after your next completion, you should see the check.
Remember, the vpps from last month are what counts, not this months vpps...they count towards next month's possible awards. I only say this because your statement is a little confusing as to what you're looking at.
Welcome to the forum.
Please let us know if you have any other questions.
 
Old
Default
Thu Sep 08, 2011, 05:10 PM
(#10)
hemetdennis's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,019
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!111Dan View Post
Correct Ed.
Winz, if you hover your cursor just beside where the "eligible" checkmarks appear, you can see how many you, or anyone, have played. You show 4 right now, and after your next completion, you should see the check.
Remember, the vpps from last month are what counts, not this months vpps...they count towards next month's possible awards. I only say this because your statement is a little confusing as to what you're looking at.
Welcome to the forum.
Please let us know if you have any other questions.
HEY DAN YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK THAT I THINK YOU NEED THE 20 VPP'S THIS MONTH
LET ME KNOW WHAT ONE IT IS



 
Old
Default
Thu Sep 08, 2011, 05:21 PM
(#11)
!!!111Dan's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,290
Correct...I think my head got around him looking for his rank in the Premier League, not the qualifier..then when I realized he was looking for the Qualifier stuff, I may have started mashing thoughts together.

You don't need 20 vpps to be in the qualifier, and it has nothing to do with the eligible checkmark. You only need to finish in the top 200 of the qualifier and earn at least 20 vpps this month, (((and play at least 5 to be eligible))))) to be in the premier league next month. Should you earn 150 this month, then you would be eligible for the largest payouts in the Premier league next month.

Thanks D.

Last edited by !!!111Dan; Thu Sep 08, 2011 at 05:31 PM.. Reason: ((((( and )))))))
 
Old
Default
Fri Sep 09, 2011, 04:01 PM
(#12)
Cairn Destop's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,477
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
Awaits the hedghog yelling about the differences between FPP and VPP

Hedgehog feels like he is banging his head against a wall.


Yeah, that's the feeling. As others have said, it is the vpps earned the prior month that affects your status this month. Remember to check it out on the last day as it is difficult figuring out how many you have if you are not attentive. This is because the vpps are reset on the first of the month.

Quick reminder: What you did in August will determine your status in September.


As to fpps, there is an ongoing difference of opinions regarding these. As far as the school is concerned, these are worthless. Forget about them.

Outside the school, the fpps can be used as buy-ins to various games. I'm not a turbo or rebuy enthusiest, so I feel there are just two viable options for the bronze player. If you can make it to the silver status, there are far more options. The same is true in the site's store.
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com