Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

This is why I will not earn any vpp's in future !!

Old
This is why I will not earn any vpp's in future !! - Fri Aug 26, 2011, 11:23 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
Hi nicdabull,

Congratulations on earning your ticket to this month's Premier Skill League. The ticket is required for entry to the Premier Skill League tournaments.

You can find these events in the PokerStars Poker Room under the Tourney Tab and then Private Tab. The league events will start on the 3rd of the month, and start at 2:00, 14:00 and 21:00 ET each day.

Don't forget to earn at least 20 VPP and finish high in the Premier League (top 800) or the Qualifier League (top 200) this month in order to be awarded a new Premier Ticket for next month.

Please note that you will not be prevented from participating in the Open Skill League tournaments, but your results in those tournaments will not be counted for the Open League leaderboard. All details about our leagues are available at PokerSchool Skill League.

Good Luck at the tables,

The PSO Team

You see PSO /..I have a motto /..if it's not free , it's not mine to begin with .. You want us to spend $ , and be disqualified for a 'free league" BY PAYING FOR IT !... wtf!!

nic

Last edited by nicdabull; Fri Aug 26, 2011 at 11:33 AM..

Old
Fri Aug 26, 2011, 11:53 AM
(#2)
Since: May 2011
Fine, just don't play at all. You are given chance to get *gasp* wait for it.... *gasp* FREE prizes. If you're not even earning 20 VPP a month perhaps you should not be given them anyway. Wait a month and get back to clocking your open league tournaments to earn 0.5$ a month. Go play Hubble's freerolls meanwhile.

P.S.

Quote:
You see PSO /..I have a motto /..if it's not free , it's not mine to begin with .
You're playing POKER and want it to be free and risk-free? Get lost.

Old
Fri Aug 26, 2011, 12:00 PM
(#3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnx0 View Post
Fine, just don't play at all. You are given chance to get *gasp* wait for it.... *gasp* FREE prizes. If you're not even earning 20 VPP a month perhaps you should not be given them anyway. Wait a month and get back to clocking your open league tournaments to earn 0.5$ a month. Go play Hubble's freerolls meanwhile.

P.S.

You're playing POKER and want it to be free and risk-free? Get lost.
you are so f* clever /..we should f* get rid of Einstien/..

read the 'small print"

U earn 20vpp's , and ' Pay " to play /..in the higher leagues /..the 'open league' is free to enter , and win "$'s" ...

nic

PS/..been playing here for a year/..spent $98 in order to gain 74 vpp's /..WON $3.50/..DEAD LOSS

Last edited by nicdabull; Fri Aug 26, 2011 at 12:06 PM..

Old
Fri Aug 26, 2011, 12:33 PM
(#4)
Since: May 2011
First of all, you're not buying VPPs. You get them for free as you play. If you lose all the money while playing, that is not PSO's fault.
Secondly, if you're losing so bad, perhaps you should actually spend time doing what PSO is designed for - learning. You know, the word "School" in the name implies it teaches things. PSO presents everyone with different learning tools, including but not limited to tournaments, live trainings, videos, hand analysis forums.
Lastly, if you have been playing PSO tournaments for a year and have earned a cumulative of 3.5$, you're better off not wasting your time here, I believe. Or if you feel it is worth the struggle, I advice you read the second point again.

Nobody is forcing you to play any of the leagues. If you don't like them, you don't play them. It is as easy as that.

Just a clarification, I am not saying that these tournaments are free cake dispensary, obviously all the VPP requirements are there to make people play and gamble. That's what they live from. But nobody is forcing you to play, nobody is forcing you to spend money. Also, as I said before, most of the top finishers far exceed the requirements anyway. I feel, however, you have no right to complain about what they offer, especially if you're not even risking your money currently (from league history I assume you are not as it has been like half a year since you last had 20+ VPPs)

I am not trying to insult you or anything, just go ahead and try pausing for a second and actually think this through.

Old
Fri Aug 26, 2011, 12:59 PM
(#5)
Since: Apr 2010
I taught u said you were on your merry way and taking the whole of south africa with you . Do i need to quote ?.

Old
Fri Aug 26, 2011, 01:21 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
Nic you tool. All that talk about being offended by cussing and judging other people and look at ya. No wonder you thought aparthied was ok. I miss a lot of people here but you are by far the most hypocritical, lying crybaby little punk ever on stars.

Old
Fri Aug 26, 2011, 01:22 PM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2010
One more thing, its not a "dead loss" you are "dead money" lol.

Old
Fri Aug 26, 2011, 01:22 PM
(#8)
Since: Jan 2011
PS/..been playing here for a year/..spent $98 in order to gain 74 vpp's /..WON $3.50/..DEAD LOSS[/QUOTE]

Here.. fishy, fishy, fishy.
Must find this fish and make some money.

Old
Fri Aug 26, 2011, 01:35 PM
(#9)
Since: Feb 2010
Is this a real PSO member? Or is it somebody's weird sense of humour creating a monstrous 'uber-idiot of poker' character? I can't decide. If the latter it might be a work of genius.

Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Fri Aug 26, 2011 at 01:38 PM..

Old
Fri Aug 26, 2011, 01:41 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Sadly it is not the work of an uber genious...... but he is a potential african dictator

Old
Fri Aug 26, 2011, 01:45 PM
(#11)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Take the spud out of that comment and you'd be spot on

Old
Fri Aug 26, 2011, 01:51 PM
(#12)
Since: Feb 2010
Surely nobody is suggesting that Nic really believes he even has a ticket to the premier league - with a rank below 1500 in the PSO. This must be a wind up. Even potential African dictators have more brains than that....

Old
Fri Aug 26, 2011, 01:56 PM
(#13)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdinFreeMan View Post
Surely nobody is suggesting that Nic really believes he even has a ticket to the premier league - with a rank below 1500 in the PSO. This must be a wind up. Even potential African dictators have more brains than that....
Can't help thinking you just mugged yourself with the brains comment here

Old
Fri Aug 26, 2011, 01:59 PM
(#14)
Since: Mar 2011
nick yore right it wood cost you 2 get 20vpps about a 100bucks coss you rearly are crap lmfao

Old
Fri Aug 26, 2011, 02:00 PM
(#15)
Since: Jun 2010
** Closed **

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com