Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

End of the month payouts

Old
Question
End of the month payouts - Fri Aug 26, 2011, 10:12 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
WhiteStar
Im fairly new to pso and i want to know what happens when you finish in the top 2000 of the open league. Such as how you claim your winnings and things like that.

Old
Fri Aug 26, 2011, 10:33 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Welcome to the league and forum gbaby!

It won't be easy to reply since your avatar freaks me out a bit, but eh....
...on payouts, they'll be credited to your pokerstars account should you earn one.
Check out the league tab above to get all the info on the awards, leaderboards, and how to qualify for the premier league.
Once you look through that and some other tabs, let us know if you have any questions.
It's a great, helpful community here.

Old
Sat Aug 27, 2011, 07:19 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2011
WhiteStar
but i read somewhere that you have to send in your ID in order to get your winnings, so what about that?

Old
Sat Aug 27, 2011, 11:54 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
I think those were special circumstances. I never had to when cashing out.

Old
end of moth payouts - Tue Sep 06, 2011, 10:50 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
See my reply to your other thread.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com