Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Leaderboard Display Page Suggestions

Old
Leaderboard Display Page Suggestions - Sat Aug 27, 2011, 09:50 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
Hello e1
(i didnt know where to put this thread so general it is lol , and reply if you agree so admins might see/sticky it, ty)

I would really like it if the leaderboard page could be modified a tiny bit to view the ranks little bit better by adding more "Page links" in the bottom AND put page selection ALSO at the top of the board or something like that.

Everytime i look up my rank(or just viewing list) in leaderboard i have to click a gazzllion times "Next Page" with only 50 in list per page and like 1000+ pages lol well ya know hehe

I know i can go to address bar and just manually put the page number then load the page etc but not e1 knows this.

i also know and use excel to get data from tables etc(tx Thatnat666 lol, you savedme lots of time) so to add more players per page is maybe not good idea.

Also, I always forget the darn prize distribution and i always have to click "next page" just to see were prizes change. ex. position 80+ to like 500 is 5$ VPP 20+. i do this to look at my up/down scoring RISK% to see if i should play to move up rank to have better prize or NOT play to stick to current position for prize.

In Summary:
-Adding page scrolling links like Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, ...100, Last Page. At Least we could just scroll 10 pages or 100 pages at a time.

-Adding above suggestion links at the Top of the list also for better browsing( we all dont have huge Screen Resolution/screens)

-Adding somewhere(scoring page maybe?) a little table saying
#1 5000$
#2 2500$
#80-#500 5$
etc
so we wouldn't need to goto leaderboard and scroll 10 pages just to see when pool prize changes in ranks again.
(maybe put links to key positions in leaderboard page scrolling?)

i know it's kinda of a little request, but i think it would give big results for the members /(save our precious time to play poker lol)

btw what would you do if...

#80 - 5$ - 2358.41 (Top)
#419 - 5$ - 2090.89 (YOU)
#500 - 5$ - 2062.36 (Bottom)
4.5 days left in the month
Generally, would you risk playing a game to move up and solidify your position?
Try and get (impossibly lol) 250ish pts within approx 20 playable games left) to try and get 7.50$ rank?
Stick here, dont play and hope you stay within 5$ bubble
still play but sitout game? play supersuper tight?
or just the good old "shut up and play", "you think too much" attitude ? lol

Food for thought
gg and gl

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com