Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

Hold'em Manager?

Old
Hold'em Manager? - Mon Aug 29, 2011, 01:39 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
Hi all I was wondering if someone could give me some information. Ive heard about some software called Hold'em Manager and was just wondering what it does?, is it any good?, how does it help you?, is it worth it?, ect, ect, ect.

Thanks to anyone who can help me either way.

Ohh I play very low level $1 s&gs some times I win mostly I don't! Dont know if this changes some info about the software, choice of software.

Old
Mon Aug 29, 2011, 03:09 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Hold'em Manager is one of the top two tracking programs. It gives a lot of statistical information that can be used to help plug leaks in your game. One nice thing is that Hold'em Manager gives anyone an opportunity to use their software for two weeks free. Black Friday came before I got a chance to do that, but there are many on this site that swear it improved their game.

Check out the training videos. I understand there is one on how to use this program. You can also search the forum for additional information. There have been many topics about the pros and cons of this software versus Poker Tracker, which is seen as the other preferred program.

Poker Tracker also offers a two-week trial. Again, I'm thinking if you are serious about getting one of these, do the free trial offers. Nothing to lose and a lot to gain.

There is a third program called Tournament Tracker. They have a series of programs that will do the same thing, but a bit cheaper. Problem I had with this company is that the trial period is a short 48-hours. If you haven't tried the other two first, it can be a bit of sensory overload.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com