Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

How long should i wait before expecting an answer to a post (1 month?)

Old
How long should i wait before expecting an answer to a post (1 month?) - Mon Aug 29, 2011, 01:57 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2010
Hello,

I have posted a topic in reply to a Langolier question regarding live trainer where i was asking where should i direct myself to submit a full hand history of a sng or mtt to be analyzed and i have yet not received any answer though i posted it about 2 weeks ago.

Secondly i cannot find anymore this particular post (maybe its just too old and the post was p 100 of the forum, don't have the patience to see page per page to retrieve my post), is there any option so that i can see my posted topics on forums???

Is it normal to not be answered in less than 2 weeks? If so then i don't see the purpose at all as interactivity is just non existant (in my case at least).

Thanks

Old
Mon Aug 29, 2011, 02:01 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...192#post298192

Answered that day and the next....

Old
Mon Aug 29, 2011, 02:05 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Had you bothered to keep up with the thread you would have found 3 replies had been made to your post. Here is the post; http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...to-be-reviewed

To see your posts click on "Search" then Advanced Search. Enter your screen name into the box under "User Name:", set any other criteria you wish then click "Search Now".

Old
Mon Aug 29, 2011, 02:12 PM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Looking forward to post # 5

Old
Mon Aug 29, 2011, 02:21 PM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2011
Was gonna post hellooooo mcfflyyyyy....but decided against it.. oops maybe I didn't

Old
Mon Aug 29, 2011, 02:31 PM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
first reply from ME within 30 minutes!!!

don't know what was wrong with it but it has the same info the langolier would give!!!

Old
Mon Aug 29, 2011, 03:35 PM
(#7)
(Head Trainer)
Hmmm checking the thread linked here, I think a new calendar is in order... 8/24 - 8/29 =/ 1 month =/ 2 weeks.

I didn't see the original post linked... there are some sub forums at PSO I don't read all the time, and some I almost never read. General forum falls into the category of don't read all the time (and when I do look at the general forum, I often skim over topcis). Have you tried PMing one of the live trainers like was suggested? Cause I haven't heard from you.

If anyone has a question directly related to live training, please post that in the live training forum, that one I check regularly unless your name is roomik (lol j/k, sorry I missed yours that one time room ;P)

If you have a post somewhere on the forums you'd like me to see, the best way to make sure I see it is to send me a PM with a link to the post and ask me to check it out.

Old
Mon Aug 29, 2011, 03:42 PM
(#8)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasmax86 View Post
Hello,

I have posted a topic in reply to a Langolier question regarding live trainer where i was asking where should i direct myself to submit a full hand history of a sng or mtt to be analyzed and i have yet not received any answer though i posted it about 2 weeks ago.

Secondly i cannot find anymore this particular post (maybe its just too old and the post was p 100 of the forum, don't have the patience to see page per page to retrieve my post), is there any option so that i can see my posted topics on forums???

Is it normal to not be answered in less than 2 weeks? If so then i don't see the purpose at all as interactivity is just non existant (in my case at least).

Thanks

This is utterly amusing.

To think that you actually expect answers here is just hysterical...

Old
Mon Aug 29, 2011, 04:06 PM
(#9)
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stakehorse75 View Post
This is utterly amusing.

To think that you actually expect answers here is just hysterical...
Trollololololololololol

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com