Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

PSO Premier... Volume vs Good Play?

Old
PSO Premier... Volume vs Good Play? - Mon Aug 29, 2011, 08:19 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Hey guys,

I know this has been beaten right to death... but.

Some of these guys that are playing big volume and are really bad players are still near the top. In my humble opinion, sanya guliy is a really poor, play anything type of player. He has finished early in most of his tourneys.

However, with a few good early runs to get a big stack he has finished late in more than a few tourneys this month and is now 20th near the end of the month.

Does it really pay to let it all hang out in the Premier League? Ask Thatsmysky... I think this guy is a pretty good player and he's at the bottom, (no doubt because of some of these early aggressors, and a loss of patience).

What do you all think?

Bob

Old
Mon Aug 29, 2011, 08:57 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbqbob66 View Post
Hey guys,

Some of these guys that are playing big volume and are really bad players are still near the top. In my humble opinion, sanya guliy is a really poor, play anything type of player. He has finished early in most of his tourneys.

However, with a few good early runs to get a big stack he has finished late in more than a few tourneys this month and is now 20th near the end of the month.

Does it really pay to let it all hang out in the Premier League? Ask Thatsmysky... I think this guy is a pretty good player and he's at the bottom, (no doubt because of some of these early aggressors, and a loss of patience).

What do you all think?

Bob

I HAVE NEVER SEEN THATMYSKY PLAY BUT WITH ONLY 3 PLUS POINTS OUT OF 29 GAMES IS NOT THE SIGN OF A GOOD PLAYER IMHO

Old
Mon Aug 29, 2011, 09:03 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Hey guys,

What do you all think?

Bob

AND SANYA GULIY HAS 13 PLUS POINTS OUT OF 39 GAMES SO I DON'T SEE HOW YOU CAN SAY IT'S VOLUME

Old
Mon Aug 29, 2011, 09:34 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Sanya Guliy has 1/3 plus points, but he has been playing very loose early. I have played with both these players and have seen both styles.

My question is this, play balls out or play ultra tight for Premier? Sanya plays balls out most of the time and Thatsmysky, from what I've seen when I've played him, play mostly conventional somewhere between TAG and LAG.

Really, I am just wondering what style people think works in the Premier now that we are almost done the first month.

Bob

Old
Mon Aug 29, 2011, 10:38 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Sanya Guliy has 1/3 plus points, but he has been playing very loose early. I have played with both these players and have seen both styles.

My question is this, play balls out or play ultra tight for Premier? Sanya plays balls out most of the time and Thatsmysky, from what I've seen when I've played him, play mostly conventional somewhere between TAG and LAG.

Really, I am just wondering what style people think works in the Premier now that we are almost done the first month.

Bob
BOY THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU SAID IN THE OP
YOU STARTED ON VOLUME NOT STYLE
SO I WOULD SAY SANYA'S STYLE IS BETTER THEN THATSMYSKY'S
GOOD LUCK

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com