Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

leaderboard money

Old
leaderboard money - Thu Sep 01, 2011, 06:06 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
BronzeStar
Can anybody tell me when we can expect to have our leaderboard money posted to our accounts?

Old
Thu Sep 01, 2011, 07:56 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosanne1984 View Post
Can anybody tell me when we can expect to have our leaderboard money posted to our accounts?
Hi

I got an email from pokerschool today, at 11:58 am CET, that they where credited to my real money account already.

--
Drunk

Old
Thu Sep 01, 2011, 12:42 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBoxing View Post
Hi

I got an email from pokerschool today, at 11:58 am CET, that they where credited to my real money account already.

--
Drunk
mine is already in my account

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com