Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

what happens next?

Old
what happens next? - Thu Sep 01, 2011, 12:56 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
I completed my first month in the Open Skill, placed 87th, received my $1 in my account.. but what now? Where can I find my vpp's that I earned? Do I get to play in a differ league? It's quite confusing..
TIA

Old
Thu Sep 01, 2011, 01:07 PM
(#2)
ok I somewhat understand from reading under the League tab... I am under 500 but do I need 20vpp to goto Premier? Where can I see my vpp stats?

Old
Thu Sep 01, 2011, 02:00 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2010
go to cashier and then go to vip status bottom right well done in open league hope to see you in the prem HAPPY

Old
Thu Sep 01, 2011, 03:15 PM
(#4)
ok tnx HAPPRYSAP... I guess the vpp points are the same as fpp?!?! Besides placing under 500 in the PSO, what else is needed to upgrade to the next skill league?

Old
Thu Sep 01, 2011, 04:18 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLoneDJ3DI View Post
ok tnx HAPPRYSAP... I guess the vpp points are the same as fpp?!?! Besides placing under 500 in the PSO, what else is needed to upgrade to the next skill league?
No, vpps are not the same as fpps.
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...he-PokerSchool
Look at this link and hit the red link in the middle. That takes you to the pokerstars site that explains everything about vpps and fpps.
Also, check the frequently asked questions sticky thread in this forum.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com