Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

first new openleaugue tourney

Old
first new openleaugue tourney - Sat Sep 03, 2011, 05:56 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
wel clock running isn't that good of a tool right now i think patience is a better one just sit back and watch

i say this because the first thing i noticed is that we almost cracked the bubble "BEFORE" the first break.

realy true at the first brake we have around 1500 player left out of 10000 so if this is the new open leaugue it's gonna be real easy to end up deep!!

i rather played the PREM but due to my own flaws bad luck and bad secumstances i can't and i hope i can climb back in okt!!! lol

#UPDATE: 1493 players left at first brake!!!!

#UPDATE 2: finished around 1150 something just because i realy didn't get a card what so ever to play thisd shove fest and when i finaly do i got grinded! wel i made the bubble and took my first positive.
Up to the top 500

Last edited by 77wopke77; Sat Sep 03, 2011 at 06:41 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com