Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

New software Home Games problems.

Old
New software Home Games problems. - Sat Sep 03, 2011, 07:05 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
So... The new software is not loading up my Home Game tournies in the lobby. I can open a club homepage and then register, but, yeah. Pretty annoying.

Also heard the other night when the updates started getting pushed through that US players were being told they couldn't play for real money in the play money games.

Old
Sat Sep 03, 2011, 07:26 PM
(#2)
Since: May 2011
Same issue here. Kinda like the screen goes black but sorta comes back as you move the mouse around.

Dale

Old
Sat Sep 03, 2011, 07:42 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
ya to my knoledge we're all gettin a cash play is not allowed in your area type message when the play money home game tourneys start... ever sinse the "upgrade"

Old
Sat Sep 03, 2011, 07:45 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnestegg View Post
ya to my knoledge we're all gettin a cash play is not allowed in your area type message when the play money home game tourneys start... ever sinse the "upgrade"

BUT IT JUST COMES UP ONCE AND THEN LETS YOU SIT RIGHT ?

Old
Sat Sep 03, 2011, 08:16 PM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
BUT IT JUST COMES UP ONCE AND THEN LETS YOU SIT RIGHT ?

ya well sort of.. after clicking OK i was sitting at the table. it still had me sitting out with no' i'm back 'button or anything for several hands( where i couldn't even see my cards btw. just saw the backs like everyone elses), very odd.. but after clicking my avatar several times , was able to play

Old
Sat Sep 03, 2011, 08:17 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnestegg View Post
ya well sort of.. after clicking OK i was sitting at the table. it still had me sitting out with no' i'm back 'button or anything for several hands( where i couldn't even see my cards btw. just saw the backs like everyone elses), very odd.. but after clicking my avatar several times , was able to play
Whenever things like that happen, close the table and re-click "take my seat" in the lobby.

Old
Mon Sep 05, 2011, 08:31 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Update: The new software is buggy as hell for me all over the place. If I minimize and maximize the window, it comes up black. And now it just plain won't log me in.

Argh

Old
Mon Sep 05, 2011, 08:34 PM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2010
think the whole site is down, was playing three cash tables and it froze up

hiccup

Old
Mon Sep 05, 2011, 08:34 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post
Update: The new software is buggy as hell for me all over the place. If I minimize and maximize the window, it comes up black. And now it just plain won't log me in.

Argh

MINE WORKS FINE ARE YOU ON THE .NET OR .COM ??

Old
Mon Sep 05, 2011, 08:39 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
OK NOW IT'S DOWN LOL

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com