Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

No premier league ticket till the 5th??? poor..

Old
No premier league ticket till the 5th??? poor.. - Mon Sep 05, 2011, 08:14 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
Wasnt issued my ticket for premier skill league today on 5th -figured everyone is in the same boat till I check the league standings and see lots of people played 6-8 games already.

How is this ever fair???

Old
Mon Sep 05, 2011, 10:39 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
King, did you send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com yet?
If not, do so right away. Most players say they've received their ticket once doing this.
Sorry for the issues.

Old
Mon Sep 05, 2011, 01:58 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
I recieved premier league ticket when i didnt expect one so questioned this on forum and was told it was ok so ive played 5 tournys. i have gone to register this evening and ticket has gone i have emailed support now waiting for a reply. If now they decide i should not have ticket then i have missed out in open league and if they decide i should keep it missed out tonight as only one i could of played. not very happy.

Old
Mon Sep 05, 2011, 03:20 PM
(#4)
ChromeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerAce68 View Post
I recieved premier league ticket when i didnt expect one so questioned this on forum and was told it was ok so ive played 5 tournys. i have gone to register this evening and ticket has gone i have emailed support now waiting for a reply. If now they decide i should not have ticket then i have missed out in open league and if they decide i should keep it missed out tonight as only one i could of played. not very happy.

let me know what they said. im in same boat. and can u play open if they take back premier and still get points.

Old
Mon Sep 05, 2011, 04:55 PM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!111Dan View Post
King, did you send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com yet?
If not, do so right away. Most players say they've received their ticket once doing this.
Sorry for the issues.
Sorry it should have read 'wasnt issued my ticket UNTIL today' - so I have it now. Just seems I have missed like 2-3 days where other people could play.....

Old
Mon Sep 05, 2011, 06:01 PM
(#6)
I recieved email back saying myself and many others was issued ticket on the 2nd by mistake they apologise for the misunderstanding and thankyou for your patience. i think it is farcical and i am well peed off about it as i questioned the ticket as i was not expecting one and now i have played 5 tournys in premier and none in open and i just think its a joke as now if you play in open you are about 500 points behind the leader.

Old
No premier league ticket - Tue Sep 06, 2011, 10:12 AM
(#7)
Since: Jan 2011
I'm in the same boat, and the two games I played in the Open League are not recorded because I's listed as playing in the premier league. It's a mess which i can't see being rectified this month.

Old
Tue Sep 06, 2011, 10:30 AM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2010
I don't want to come off harsh on this issue.
First of all, this is the first months of these changes. Those who've been around for a while have come to expect (almost) problems with changes, particularly at the end of the month.
If players didn't qualify for the premier league (I'm speaking of the obvious, not those who were close and could have been in either premier or open league) and received a ticket, then really, you should have been participating in the Open League.
This isn't meant to defend PSO or Stars for their issues this weekend, it's to point out the responsibility that players have in maximizing their potential earnings. If you knew that you shouldn't be in the premier league and participated in that exclusively, well I think you get my point.
I genuinely feel bad for ya' folks.
PSO has always done a great job of correcting these types of mistakes and appeasing players. Although I have to say..this weekend is a little more than usual.
Please have a little patience everyone and be diligent to make sure your stats are correct once that Staff says everything should be correct.

Old
Tue Sep 06, 2011, 06:24 PM
(#9)
Kudos atleast they sent out an apology email saying I was in a list of player that wasnt included when the tickets were issued. That's something atleast....

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com