Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

premier ticket gone?

Old
premier ticket gone? - Mon Sep 05, 2011, 12:58 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
i just looked at my tourny tickets and my premier one has gone registration is in 3 mins so what do i do.

Old
Mon Sep 05, 2011, 01:04 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Email support@pokerschoolonline.com.

Old
premier ticket gone - Tue Sep 06, 2011, 10:48 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2011
My ranking in the Premier League (554) is now gone and I'm ranked as 28,130 in the Open League. Never been that low, even when I first started to play. This is going to be a hard hurdle to overcome. Wasted a lot of VIP's last month, too, I guess.

Old
Tue Sep 06, 2011, 11:45 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
i have just recieved an email from intellipoker stating that they issued me with a ticket by mistake and as a token of appreciation and understanding they are crediting me with a ticket to a special freeroll scheduled to run at the same time as the premier tourny on the 8th of september.

Old
.... - Tue Sep 06, 2011, 12:42 PM
(#5)
Since: May 2011
Got same email , lol, thing was i was playing the open league too but just messing around for fun , so the two minus games i have got in that counted towards my open league position , eeekk this sucks now gonna have to work hard too do well in the open league, oh well it's better than premier league anyways lol

Old
Tue Sep 06, 2011, 12:57 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerAce68 View Post
i have just recieved an email from intellipoker stating that they issued me with a ticket by mistake and as a token of appreciation and understanding they are crediting me with a ticket to a special freeroll scheduled to run at the same time as the premier tourny on the 8th of september.
It probably won't satisfy everyone, but at least it's something.
Thanks for letting the community know Joker.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com