Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Premier Ticket gone

Old
Premier Ticket gone - Mon Sep 05, 2011, 02:08 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
I played in the tournament at 8:00 this morning but my ticket was gone when I went to register for the 1400 hr. tournament. I've played 5 games so where is my ticket?

Mollie

Old
Mon Sep 05, 2011, 02:11 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
mine to mollie ive played in 5 as well went to reg tonight but no ticket and i even questioned before they started as i didnt expect to get one.

Old
Mon Sep 05, 2011, 07:33 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
There have been a lot of issues this weekend.

Please email support@pokerschoolonline.com and explain that you no longer have a ticket.

Re-post if they don't clear this up and issue a new ticket.

Old
Premier Ticket Gone - Tue Sep 06, 2011, 12:15 AM
(#4)
Hi Joker Ace:

I have been told that I was given the ticket in error. Before I got the ticket I received two emails telling me that I had qualified, now after five games I'm not and I'm also having trouble getting my Open League standings. I'm probably going to sit out this month but it is very disappointing.

Old
Tue Sep 06, 2011, 12:28 AM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMollie1xx View Post
Hi Joker Ace:

I have been told that I was given the ticket in error. Before I got the ticket I received two emails telling me that I had qualified, now after five games I'm not and I'm also having trouble getting my Open League standings. I'm probably going to sit out this month but it is very disappointing.
SO WHAT LEAGUE DID YOU PLAY LAST MONTH, WHERE DID YOU FINISH AND HOW MANY VPP'S DID YOU EARN LAST MONTH

Old
Premier Ticket Gone - Tue Sep 06, 2011, 10:45 AM
(#6)
My Premier League Standing (554) has been wiped out and I'm now ranked in the Open League at 28,130. I've never before been that low. How am I supposed to compete now?

Old
Tue Sep 06, 2011, 11:33 AM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2011
Hi mollie it is a proper joke aint it,have they even sent you an email explaining anything i doubt it as i have not had no replies from them. i have been removed from prem leaderboard and i have played two opens today but not on the board lol. i heard a rumour their names changing to comedy school.lol. if you read this hemetdennis dont bother posting cause ive heard enough bull for one day thanks.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com