Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Help plz

Old
Help plz - Mon Sep 05, 2011, 07:29 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
ChromeStar
well since they took away my premier ticket i would like to know can i compete in the open league this month since i can no longer play in premier league. any help towards this question will be well needed. thx

Old
Mon Sep 05, 2011, 07:34 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
The only thing I can suggest is to email support@pokerschoolonline.com and ask them to issue you a new ticket.

The leaderboards and scoring should be cleared up tomorrow.

Old
Tue Sep 06, 2011, 03:11 AM
(#3)
I recieved email back saying myself and many others was issued ticket on the 2nd by mistake they apologise for the misunderstanding and thankyou for your patience. i think it is farcical and i am well peed off about it as i questioned the ticket as i was not expecting one and now i have played 5 tournys in premier and none in open and i just think its a joke as now if you play in open you are about 500 points behind the leader. i replied to pso email yesterday at about 8pm asking what i am meant to do now but i still have not had a reply.

Old
Tue Sep 06, 2011, 08:02 AM
(#4)
ChromeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerAce68 View Post
I recieved email back saying myself and many others was issued ticket on the 2nd by mistake they apologise for the misunderstanding and thankyou for your patience. i think it is farcical and i am well peed off about it as i questioned the ticket as i was not expecting one and now i have played 5 tournys in premier and none in open and i just think its a joke as now if you play in open you are about 500 points behind the leader. i replied to pso email yesterday at about 8pm asking what i am meant to do now but i still have not had a reply.

being behind 500 or so points of leader in open sucks but i just wanna know can i compete in open and get points. because im still on the premier leaderboard

Old
Tue Sep 06, 2011, 08:43 AM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by XIOwnYouAAIX View Post
being behind 500 or so points of leader in open sucks but i just wanna know can i compete in open and get points. because im still on the premier leaderboard
YES PLAY THE OPEN AND KEEP TRACK OF WHEN YOU PLAY
AND GIVE THEM A FEW DAYS TO GET IT ALL FIXED
GOOD LUCK

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com