Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Premier Skill League ticket...

Old
Unhappy
Premier Skill League ticket... - Mon Sep 05, 2011, 07:29 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
Wonder why my premier league ticket is gone??

Pls replace it back for me asap...

I wanna protect my position on the best league i've ever play....

Old
Mon Sep 05, 2011, 07:36 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Please email support@pokerschoolonline.com ultra and ask them to send you a new ticket.
Include your qualifications from last month.

Old
Mon Sep 05, 2011, 07:48 PM
(#3)
Hi Dan, thanks for advice, u mean attach this right?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg skill league.jpg (20.8 KB, 22 views)

Old
Mon Sep 05, 2011, 07:52 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramanAK View Post
YOU SHOULD ADD WHAT LEAGUE YOU PLAYED LAST MONTH WHERE YOU FINISHED AND HOW MANY VPP'S YOU EARNED LAST MONTH
GOOD LUCK

Old
Mon Sep 05, 2011, 07:58 PM
(#5)
If its really removed it then it would be the sadness thing in the world since i play so hard n even get 1st place on one of the tourney, hope this wont be a disappointed ending. why want to give then take it back.

Old
Mon Sep 05, 2011, 08:08 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
If its really removed it then it would be the sadness thing in the world since i play so hard n even get 1st place on one of the tourney, hope this wont be a disappointed ending. why want to give then take it back.
BELIEVE IT OR NOT SOMETIME PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES

Old
Mon Sep 05, 2011, 08:12 PM
(#7)
Yup... agree, but if so happen what can i do, i just put so many hour in it, i rather play on open league if thing would turn out this way..

Old
Mon Sep 05, 2011, 08:43 PM
(#8)
Quote:
That is fine, also, listing your qualifications as Dennis said is fine too.

Old
Mon Sep 05, 2011, 09:53 PM
(#9)
Its so frustrating after the hour i put in now that i've informed that i m not qualified, now i m hanging in middle as my point on open league cant be record as the system known me as premier league player... WHAT SHOULD I DO??????

Old
Mon Sep 05, 2011, 10:00 PM
(#10)
Did you know that you weren't qualified for the Premier League? If so..well, it's hard to say much about your situation. I suggest that you start playing in the Open games, and not worry about your score being updated. Those can be updated and fixed at a later time.

Sorry for the confusion Ultra, but these changes usually result in a few bugs.

Old
Tue Sep 06, 2011, 03:27 AM
(#11)
sorry dan but i think thats a cop out and pso just want to brush it under the carpet and what your saying is if you knew you had not qualified then thats tough that you have spent hours playing in the prem. i did not think i had qualified and questioned my ticket before tournys started so pso should have seen then not when i have played FIVE tounaments and then just take the ticket away without even an email to explain or to say that they have taken it,i found out when i went to reg for 7pm tourny. pretty poor i think.

Old
Tue Sep 06, 2011, 03:54 AM
(#12)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerAce68 View Post
sorry dan but i think thats a cop out and pso just want to brush it under the carpet and what your saying is if you knew you had not qualified then thats tough that you have spent hours playing in the prem. i did not think i had qualified and questioned my ticket before tournys started so pso should have seen then not when i have played FIVE tounaments and then just take the ticket away without even an email to explain or to say that they have taken it,i found out when i went to reg for 7pm tourny. pretty poor i think.
DID YOU ONLY QUESTION THE TIC. IN THE FORUM ???

Old
Tue Sep 06, 2011, 04:12 AM
(#13)
yes i did only question in forum as i thought pso staff look at the forums and you and a few others commented on my post and the impression i got was that i should have the ticket as alot of people had not earned enough vpps to qualify. i have only been playing online since july so not to hot on forums but what i can work out if theres 800 from prem,200 from prem qualifiers and 500 from open league surely who ever issues the tickets should of realized that they have given out to many? i was looking forward to having another month in open league and hoping i would qualify for next months prem. but to be given the ticket then play 5 tournys then have it took away without even notifying me is wrong in anyones eyes mate dont you agree. so now my ticket has gone my name still showing my position in prem league and i have not played in no tourny now since sunday so yea im pretty annoyed who wouldnt be.also still waiting for an email from pso from over 12 hours ago which looks like i will never get.

Old
Tue Sep 06, 2011, 04:22 AM
(#14)
BronzeStar
Quote:
yes i did only question in forum as i thought pso staff look at the forums and you and a few others commented on my post and the impression i got was that i should have the ticket as alot of people had not earned enough vpps to qualify. i have only been playing online since july so not to hot on forums but what i can work out if theres 800 from prem,200 from prem qualifiers and 500 from open league surely who ever issues the tickets should of realized that they have given out to many? i was looking forward to having another month in open league and hoping i would qualify for next months prem. but to be given the ticket then play 5 tournys then have it took away without even notifying me is wrong in anyones eyes mate dont you agree. so now my ticket has gone my name still showing my position in prem league and i have not played in no tourny now since sunday so yea im pretty annoyed who wouldnt be.also still waiting for an email from pso from over 12 hours ago which looks like i will never get.
NO I DON'T AGREE
AND CRYING ABOUT IT HERE DOES NO GOOD BUT GET YOUR CHEEKS WET
SO GO PLAY THE OPEN WHERE YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN I THE FIRST PLACE
AND KEEP TRACK OF THE ONES YOU PLAY
GIVE THEM A FEW DAYS TO GET IT RIGHT AND THEN SEE HOW IT WORKS OUT
GOOD LUCK IN THE OPEN

Old
Tue Sep 06, 2011, 04:34 AM
(#15)
[QUOTE=hemetdennis;299414]A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THE OPEN DID NOT HAVE 20 VPP'S
SO THEY WENT DOWN TILL THEY HAD 500 WITH 20 VPP'S
GOOD LUCK ALL. this is what you posted on my forum. not crying mate im pissed off so in future if you dont know what your talking about dont be busying yourself filling peoples heads with your bullshit.

Old
Tue Sep 06, 2011, 07:36 AM
(#16)
Since: Feb 2010
Nobody below the minimum qualifying rank for their league knows if they are qualified because nobody knows how many players above them reached the min VPP level - so we have to rely on PSO to get things right.....

Old
Tue Sep 06, 2011, 08:35 AM
(#17)
BronzeStar
[QUOTE=JokerAce68;299883]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THE OPEN DID NOT HAVE 20 VPP'S
SO THEY WENT DOWN TILL THEY HAD 500 WITH 20 VPP'S
GOOD LUCK ALL. this is what you posted on my forum. not crying mate im pissed off so in future if you dont know what your talking about dont be busying yourself filling peoples heads with your bullshit.
WELL LETS NOT GET ALL PISSY
I DID NOT SAY ANY BULLSHIT
IT WOULD SEEM SOMEONE AT PS SCREWED UP WHAT DID YOU WANT TO DO TAKE THEM OUT BACK AND SHOOT THEM
JUST GO PLAY THE OPEN AND GET OVER IT
IT COULD BE WORSE YOU COULD HAVE PLAYED A HALF A MONTH THEN THEY SAY YOU CANT PLAY LIKE THEY DID ON 4/15/11
SO THEY GAVE YOU LEMONS GO MAKE LEMONADE THE WHININGS GETTING OLD

Old
Tue Sep 06, 2011, 10:40 AM
(#18)
Quote:
I'm referring to someone (can't remember who and it's too early to go looking) who blatantly posted in the forum..."I have a Premier Lg. ticket and I didn't earn it" and those types of players. Nothing is being swept under the rug. Admin and staff have always done a good job of explaining and correcting issues. It just doesn't happen as fast as most of you would like.

Old
Tue Sep 06, 2011, 12:58 PM
(#19)
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!111Dan View Post
I'm referring to someone (can't remember who and it's too early to go looking) who blatantly posted in the forum..."I have a Premier Lg. ticket and I didn't earn it" and those types of players. Nothing is being swept under the rug. Admin and staff have always done a good job of explaining and correcting issues. It just doesn't happen as fast as most of you would like.
Hi dan that was me but what i actually wrote was i have been given premier ticket but dont know why and reason i wrote was that i did not want to happen what has happened i told that i finished in 1007th place so if you read all the posts that i recieved you tell me what you would of done.i didnt ask for the ticket,i didnt hide that i had the ticket i just wanted to play in the right league so like i said from the posts i got i thought i was doing the right thing. but now ive missed 2 or 3 days of not being in the open and 500+points behind the leader. so steep hill to climb you know what i mean.

Old
Tue Sep 06, 2011, 01:08 PM
(#20)
I understand Joker. Again, I'm not trying to single anyone, or their actions, out...it's just another situation that none of us have experienced, so the grief of the members is well-founded.

Take a look at annie's thread to admin/staff and put your thoughts on a resolution there too. I would wager that staff and admin will be looking over that.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com