Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Leaderboards Updating

Old
Leaderboards Updating - Wed Sep 07, 2011, 04:36 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
Hiya, apologies is this has already been posted somewhere but.... Any idea of when leaderboards will be updating? Usually they're quick but since yesterday they are showing double results for players(not scoring tho unfortunately!!) and no update?

Old
Wed Sep 07, 2011, 07:32 AM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2011
yeah my points also havent went on for yesterdays games but other peoples have? Ive emailed them and got no response IM NOT HAPPY

Old
Wed Sep 07, 2011, 07:49 AM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2010
Both doing well in the PSO Open I see - but you may not be aware of the problems that have occurred with Premier League which have a knock on effect on the Open League too - basically to do with incorrect ticket allocation. These are in the process of being sorted so I assume the delay is because they have to recalculate scores for all tournaments played so far. Should not affect your scores by more than 0.xx so don't worry and be patient.

Good luck for the rest of the month and if you are likely to be in the premier next month make sure you try to get the 150+VPPs for the bigger prizes.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Wed Sep 07, 2011, 08:15 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
There's usually at least one leaderboard hiccup per month. My suggestion is to just wait it out, they will fix it up in the near future.

Old
Wed Sep 07, 2011, 08:54 AM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdinFreeMan View Post
Both doing well in the PSO Open I see - but you may not be aware of the problems that have occurred with Premier League which have a knock on effect on the Open League too - basically to do with incorrect ticket allocation. These are in the process of being sorted so I assume the delay is because they have to recalculate scores for all tournaments played so far. Should not affect your scores by more than 0.xx so don't worry and be patient.

Good luck for the rest of the month and if you are likely to be in the premier next month make sure you try to get the 150+VPPs for the bigger prizes.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Cheers for the Info Ed, you're position in prem league is not too shabby either! Thank you & good luck

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com