Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Gatorhb's Blonde Moment

Old
Gatorhb's Blonde Moment - Sat Nov 09, 2002, 09:17 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
Please read and add to her embarrassment. (BTW, she's OK with this, I asked)

https://www.pokerschoolonline.com/po...pic.php?t=2868

Old
Sat Nov 09, 2002, 09:42 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
I prefer to think of it as my serious lack of coffee 8O :lol: :lol:

Old
Sat Nov 09, 2002, 09:44 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Hazy, please read:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/pokerschool/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2861

The level of insults, crude comments, and general negativity at the tables and in the forum is growing at a rate that can soon destroy this communuty if left unchecked.

I have never claimed to be anything other than a recreational poker player. Why some people here seemed determined to take the fun out of the game is totally beyond me.

Old
Sat Nov 09, 2002, 09:57 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
p.s.

The fact that someone is "OK with it" does not make it acceptable as it will encourage others where someone is not "OK with it".

Old
Sat Nov 09, 2002, 10:04 AM
(#5)
Deleted user
I think we know who we can tease here and who we might not want to tease.

Randy

Old
Sat Nov 09, 2002, 10:15 AM
(#6)
Deleted user
TJ,

This was meant in fun between friends (and I consider gator a friend). It was a funny moment, and I thought it was worth sharing. It's like someone at a home game who makes a blunder, friends are going to joke around with the person, and have a little fun. Community to me, means that you should be able to laugh at your own mistakes (and Lord knows I make them too) and laugh with others at theirs. Why people take things so seriously all the time is beyond me. It's a game. Lighten up.

Hazy

Old
A brunette moment - Mon Nov 11, 2002, 10:37 AM
(#7)
Deleted user
The brunette moment happened when mick16 lost half a stack in a omaha high game. Mick16 was playing omaha hi-lo.

mick16

Old
I'm confused - Tue Nov 12, 2002, 12:49 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
I've read the replay of the hand. Are you saying she should have folded? I thought A2 was a good low hand!!

LOL
24karet

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com